Molly's Orber

Molly

Problem with earth orb maker i set it up in first tab at top like it says with antidote ++ and first trip worked then after it took out the antidote++ (2) and just logged me out

Please post a copy of the logger when things like this happen, it should list a reason as to why it logged out, and if it does not list the exact reason it may provide other clues.

Hi, is it possible for a trial please?

Like the OP for a trial, they are automated.

Was recently banned using this script for 2 hours odd. Just one issue I saw, when it walks down my the chous druids, sometime not always it clicks by the gate then clicks above the gates going towards the demons however the gate is locked, hence the character starts going around the other way and it clicks back by the chous druids and you keep getting a cycle of this. Also it clicks around a lot unnecessary i.e when going upstairs to the obelisk. I am running stealth and latest version of osbot.

post-214841-0-97879700-1456824578_thumb.png

Edited by aldaman006

Was recently banned using this script for 2 hours odd. Just one issue I saw, when it walks down my the chous druids, sometime not always it clicks by the gate then clicks above the gates going towards the demons however the gate is locked, hence the character starts going around the other way and it clicks back by the chous druids and you keep getting a cycle of this. Also it clicks around a lot unnecessary i.e when going upstairs to the obelisk. I am running stealth and latest version of osbot.

That's an issue with web walker, devs have been informed and are working on it.

Okay so I've ran it for about 15 minutes so far and it's averaging about 200k per hour. Two issues I've ran across:

When the "Do you wish to enter the wilderness" sign pops up the account just stands there and continue getting attacked.

It doesn't seem to eat the 1 food it brings while running up, until the account is back at the bank.

Other than that, everything is working well. I'll probably continue running this for a while and if no ban I'll purchase it. Thanks for letting me test it out.

Okay so I've ran it for about 15 minutes so far and it's averaging about 200k per hour. Two issues I've ran across:

When the "Do you wish to enter the wilderness" sign pops up the account just stands there and continue getting attacked.

It doesn't seem to eat the 1 food it brings while running up, until the account is back at the bank.

Other than that, everything is working well. I'll probably continue running this for a while and if no ban I'll purchase it. Thanks for letting me test it out.

Those are both web walking related. The issue with the wilderness warning can be resolved by manually entering and exiting the wilderness a bit and then the interface will have an option to permanently disable it. I'll see what I can do as far as adding custom behavior into the web walker to solve these issues.