Molly's Orber

Molly

how long last accounts in average using this script? and how many accounts can i use buying the script? thanks

Really just depends on your botting habits, I've suicide botted with the script and lasted up to a week, I've also ran the script off and on some accounts and not been banned.

May I please have a trial? smile.png

- i didnt get the automated one zz

You have one now.

Sorry but when will i recieve the trail?

Gave you one the other day, but I just gave you a new one now in case you missed your old one.

Very good script so far Molly, i am makin alot of irl $$ right now lol. 

Only issue ive had is the fact I have to manually accept the "enter wilderness" thing. is there any way you could implement a failsafe or something to automatically do that? if that is put in, the script is perfect. Im not dying at all with only 25 hp.

Really just depends on your botting habits, I've suicide botted with the script and lasted up to a week, I've also ran the script off and on some accounts and not been banned.

You have one now.

Gave you one the other day, but I just gave you a new one now in case you missed your old one.

oh okay thats magnific, but u didnt ansewer my other question, how many account can i run if i buy the script? and do i need to buy vip too o just the script? thanks

oh okay thats magnific, but u didnt ansewer my other question, how many account can i run if i buy the script? and do i need to buy vip too o just the script? thanks

I will answer your question. If you don't have a VIP you can use this script with 2 accounts, if you buy a VIP you can use it with unlimited accounts.

A suggestion for Molly:

If you are running Air orbs and in case you get poisoned the script should drink an antipoison when making a banking stop. It happened to me somehow I got poisoned, but script does not take a sip from antipoison pot when making a banking stop. And when you get a poison with 6 damage it keeps getting damage and slowing down script when making orbs.

Very good script so far Molly, i am makin alot of irl $$ right now lol. 

Only issue ive had is the fact I have to manually accept the "enter wilderness" thing. is there any way you could implement a failsafe or something to automatically do that? if that is put in, the script is perfect. Im not dying at all with only 25 hp.

I actually had tested that in the past, the issue is the skeletons would always attack the character before the bot could actually click the enter wilderness option, thus closing the screen. After a couple of times entering you can just disable it from popping up again.

So was its great 30 mins into my trail

just wish that it would move the camera more like i normally would when i play legit

it also does not toggle over the mage stat to see the xp as i usually do

It does both of those things, it does them randomly, not always.

I really do hope I can test out the script before my membership will end. Please give me a trial access. Look your postbox wink.png

Warm Regards

Replied in PM, you have a trial.

I will answer your question. If you don't have a VIP you can use this script with 2 accounts, if you buy a VIP you can use it with unlimited accounts.

A suggestion for Molly:

If you are running Air orbs and in case you get poisoned the script should drink an antipoison when making a banking stop. It happened to me somehow I got poisoned, but script does not take a sip from antipoison pot when making a banking stop. And when you get a poison with 6 damage it keeps getting damage and slowing down script when making orbs.

Added a check for poison whilst at bank, it should withdraw and drink an anti if you are poisoned, pushing that update now.

Honestly, after having owned this script for about 9 months, I can't recommend this script to anyone. I'm pretty sure it was the cause of my moderate ban on of my accounts. Prior to this, about 9 months ago I tried to goldfarm with this script and failed - accounts got banned pretty fast, however, when botting several hours a day you can't blame the script as such.

That being said, I used a free flax spinner for 10 hours a day for about 30 days straight and no ban. 

This script is barebones. There is pretty much no anti-ban - when you are charging orbs the script moves mouse off screen and doesn't move camera angle at all. I'm not sure if camera angle benefits anti-ban or not, but random mouse clicking, such as checking stats, or EVEN OPENING INVENTORY (WHICH A NORMAL PLAYER WOULD DO TO CHECK ONCE ORBS ARE DONE) doesn't happen. 

There is no random path movement. The clicks are pretty much the same every time.  This is dire, and will get any accounts using a script with very consistent mouseclicks banned extremely quickly. 

If you are looking to goldfarm using this script, look elsewhere. If you are looking to make some money and train magic, use this script sparingly - like 30 mins to an hour at a time. Even then you could face a ban.

The worst part of it all? The developer seems to not care about these concerns and always has an answer for a negative aspect about the script. Good developers will listen to clients concerns and add features. 

Edited by walterww