Molly's Orber

Molly

I just died and it didn't teleport me back to edgeville - still had a glory with teleports. 

edit: suggestion for an update, could use the F1 hotkeys to switch to magic/inventory, would speed it up a tiny bit 

Pushed a fix for not re-equipping glory, web walker should handle the rest once it's equipped.

Hey, when using this for earth orbs. It drinks the anti poison but then tries to drink the stamina far too quickly resulting in never drinking the stamina and forever being stuck in walk mode until death.

I was looking to purchase it solely for earth orb running. This is too big a problem as it eats into the hourly substantially  

Edited by Pokerstar

i noticed a little problem which causes the air orbs per hour drop (getting like 320/h instead of 400+/h).

it basically idled @ the banking stage, seems like it happens randomly after a break(?), i encountered this problem twice.

it fixes itself, not sure how as i didnt babysit but i did check and it was idling for at least 5 mins with food in inventory (bring food option is unticked)

another thing i noticed is having some random glories(1-5) in inventory.

let me know what info i can provide to help figure this out.

other than that the script is working well.

Edited by NinjadGuy

Hey, when using this for earth orbs. It drinks the anti poison but then tries to drink the stamina far too quickly resulting in never drinking the stamina and forever being stuck in walk mode until death.

I was looking to purchase it solely for earth orb running. This is too big a problem as it eats into the hourly substantially  

Added a check that should ensure both potions are used, pushing the update now.

i noticed a little problem which causes the air orbs per hour drop (getting like 320/h instead of 400+/h).

it basically idled @ the banking stage, seems like it happens randomly after a break(?), i encountered this problem twice.

it fixes itself, not sure how as i didnt babysit but i did check and it was idling for at least 5 mins with food in inventory (bring food option is unticked)

another thing i noticed is having some random glories(1-5) in inventory.

let me know what info i can provide to help figure this out.

other than that the script is working well.

In my OP there is a bug report form, if you get these issues again please fill it out with the information it asks for. In the mean time I'll see if I can replicate these issues. As far as the glories in inventory, did your bank happen to be full? Did it not deposit them the next time it banked? Theoretically there should never be items besides the orbs, cosmics, and a food if using that option in your inventory during runs. There is a call to deposit all items prior to withdrawing the ones essential to running the next trip.

heey,

may i have a trail please?

Sure, you have one.

Added a check that should ensure both potions are used, pushing the update now.

In my OP there is a bug report form, if you get these issues again please fill it out with the information it asks for. In the mean time I'll see if I can replicate these issues. As far as the glories in inventory, did your bank happen to be full? Did it not deposit them the next time it banked? Theoretically there should never be items besides the orbs, cosmics, and a food if using that option in your inventory during runs. There is a call to deposit all items prior to withdrawing the ones essential to running the next trip.

Sure, you have one.

will do.

the glories were in the bank, not inventory. guess something causes it to deposit the glory and pick a new glory(6).

maybe death causes it? i dunno.

i dont really care about it tho, was just pointing it out in case it has anything to do with the other problem.