Molly's Orber

Molly

Molly's Orber

This script is designed to make earth orbs and air orbs for over 350k gp/ph with the added benefit of getting over 30k mage exp per hour!

Buy Here: http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/475-mollys-air-orber/

Like this post for a 72 hour trial! In order to receive a trial your account must be at least 3 days old.

Requirements:

- 66 mage for air orbs, 60 for earth orbs.

- 40+ hp recommended(especially at low def)

Features:

- Supports eating any food at bank, when under a set hp

- Hopping out of bot worlds

- Recovers from deaths(respawn point must be lumbridge)

- Emergency teleporting when under a set hp

- Stamina potion usage, the bot will use one dose prior to each run

- World hopping in response to being pked to prevent pkers from farming.

-Ability to bring one food with you in case you drop below the emergency teleport hp, script will still tele if you drop below it and have already eaten your food.

-Enabling run when near black demons to prevent some damage.

-Re-equipping armor in inventory on death.

-Anti-profiling

Setup:

Start at Edge bank, have all supplies next to each other in your bank, preferably in the front tab at the top. You must have the item "Staff of air" for air orbs or "Staff of earth" for earth orbs. Have a fair amount of cosmic runes and unpowered orbs, glories, as well as some food to eat as the bot walks past black demons and will take some damage. FOR EARTH ORBS YOU MUST HAVE ANTIDOTE++.

Proggies:

attachicon.gifOrberProg.png

attachicon.gifv2Progy.png

attachicon.gifproggy3orber.png

In the works:

Known bugs: 

None at this time.

Bug report form, this is a MUST for problems to be resolved quickly:

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):

Log:

Your settings:

Mirror mode: Y/N

if possible to get a trial thatd be great thanks :)

• Like 1

The trial you gave me has dissapeared? :/

I'm going to manually auth you another 3 day trial, mods may have removed it due to your post in the support section about removal of your access to the script. I noticed they stated it was due to a payment issue with your Paypal. I'm giving you another trial in good faith that you can get the payment issue sorted, if you are unable to get it sorted out you can purchase a voucher here in the market section for RSGP to use to purchase it. http://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Hey was wandering if it was possible to try the trial version of this script? smile.png thanks.

Yep, just like the OP.

if possible to get a trial thatd be great thanks smile.png

One should be automatically given to you within the next 15m since you liked the OP, if it's not I'll manually auth you one.

• Like 1

I'm going to manually auth you another 3 day trial, mods may have removed it due to your post in the support section about removal of your access to the script. I noticed they stated it was due to a payment issue with your Paypal. I'm giving you another trial in good faith that you can get the payment issue sorted, if you are unable to get it sorted out you can purchase a voucher here in the market section for RSGP to use to purchase it. http://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Yep, just like the OP.

One should be automatically given to you within the next 15m since you liked the OP, if it's not I'll manually auth you one.

can i have 72h trial for this script bro? 

You still have one from the other day man.

molly,the problem is i had trial but everytime its just dissapears from my script list.as there shows like for 72h trial last time i used your script for like 10-15 hrs then its just dissapeard now i typed you if i can have trial once i got it yesterday night ,for now its again dissapeared today morning so like 6-7 hrs only... idk what is wrong...?can i have the trial back ?:P thanks.so far the script runned flawless no bugs ,didnt die,no bans. unfortunetly i leaved overnight and when i woke up it was kicked out otherwise id post proggie.

molly,the problem is i had trial but everytime its just dissapears from my script list.as there shows like for 72h trial last time i used your script for like 10-15 hrs then its just dissapeard now i typed you if i can have trial once i got it yesterday night ,for now its again dissapeared today morning so like 6-7 hrs only... idk what is wrong...?can i have the trial back ?tongue.png thanks.so far the script runned flawless no bugs ,didnt die,no bans. unfortunetly i leaved overnight and when i woke up it was kicked out otherwise id post proggie.

Hey can i get a trial for this script please ? smile.png

Hey, liked the post like 6hours ago, haven't got the trial yet? :?

Looks like a great script, would love to try b4 buyin

Trials given.

Bought this script and i'm experiencing some problems. The bot tells me I have no Antidote's ++ left and logs out. While I have around 100 in the bank just waiting to be drunk up. Not quite sure what's causing the problem.

Are you sure you're using Antidote++? http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Antidote%2B%2B   I just started it up and it ran fine.

Currently using the trial for earth orbs and it seems to do one run successfully, banks and then logs out. Also has problems with the Antidote++ pots when they are (2) doses where it withdraws one, banks it again, withdraws it again and logs out. sad.png

Just confirmed it to be working, could you fill out a bug report as I have outlined in my OP? Or at least copy and paste the log so I can get a better idea of what's happening.