I am a gold farmer. Ask me anything.

Shakur

Whenever I am home I usually look over my bots to see what is happening, but whenever I am not home there's really not anything you can do except make your account not look suspicious and have a good break system in place. I recommend breaks every 3-4 hours at least, as human-like as possible.

This is my point. The fact you just recommended to break every 3-4 hours is exactly why you shouldn't be giving advice. 

• Like 1

This is my point. The fact you just recommended to break every 3-4 hours is exactly why you shouldn't be giving advice. 

It is all up to preference. It also depends on what you're botting and how low the requirements are. That is your opinion though, stop trashing my thread and go somewhere else, we get your point. There is no right answer, it's all opinion.

Edited by Shakur
  • Like 1

just get a human like script and you'll be alot better off. most scripts here are so obviously bot like for anything weath tracks at a micro level of mouse movements

That's another way of thinking of it. Breaks every 3-4 hours shouldn't be long at all because if they're too long it can mess up profits.

Edited by Shakur

That's another way of thinking of it. Breaks every 3-4 hours shouldn't be long at all because if they're too long it can mess up profits.

yea breaks help break-up concurrent playtime. i'd think his systems look for abnormal game play(xp gained +- time played) as a level 1 of sort, then you are moved to level 2 where a more in depth analysis of your account begins comparing it to data collected from previous bans, something like that 

It is all up to preference. It also depends on what you're botting and how low the requirements are. That is your opinion though, stop trashing my thread and go somewhere else, we get your point. There is no right answer, it's all opinion.

No, see this is why you're wrong. You telling someone to take breaks every 3-4 hours is you basically telling them to stop your bots every 3-4 hours for no reason at all and lose out on profits. 

Again, if you are not seriously experienced with this, you shouldn't be giving out advice, all you're going to do is make things worse. Anyone that does know what they are doing aren't going to give advice because it's not worth it. 

• Like 1

No, see this is why you're wrong. You telling someone to take breaks every 3-4 hours is you basically telling them to stop your bots every 3-4 hours for no reason at all and lose out on profits. 

Again, if you are not seriously experienced with this, you shouldn't be giving out advice, all you're going to do is make things worse. Anyone that does know what they are doing aren't going to give advice because it's not worth it. 

while you're right about nobody giving out tips that work, he can't really make things any worse, just let him be and stop flaming..

facep.gif facep.gif facep.gif

You think I have never gold farmed before? I just decided to make this thread for the fuck of it? I have made close to $5-10k from gold farming in the time I have done it. If you honestly think suicide botting is the right answer, that's great. I prefer 15-20 min breaks every 4 hours which means 22-23 hours botting time for exchange of more human-like actions. I am glad you have your opinion but I have mine also. Thanks for letting me know but you're taking this too seriously.

Edited by Shakur

facep.gif facep.gif facep.gif

You think I have never gold farmed before? I just decided to make this thread for the fuck of it? I have made close to $5-10k from gold farming in the time I have done it. If you honestly think suicide botting is the right answer, that's great. I prefer 15-20 min breaks every 4 hours which means 22-23 hours botting time for exchange of more human-like actions. I am glad you have your opinion but I have mine also. Thanks for letting me know but you're taking this too seriously.

If you don't take goldfarming seriously then you don't make the big bucks. 

But yea, I won't reply again. If you wanna tell people how to farm, go ahead. 

If you don't take goldfarming seriously then you don't make the big bucks. 

Just tell me this, am I that far off with short breaks every once in a while (3-4 hrs) to cut down ban rates a little bit? I understand suicide botting but taking 1/24 hours for breaks doesn't seem like such a big deal to me as you're making it out to be. I think cutting one hour of profits is fine when talking about the risk of your accounts.

Edited by Shakur

Just tell me this, am I that far off with short breaks every once in a while (3-4 hrs) to cut down ban rates a little bit? I understand suicide botting but taking 1/24 hours for breaks doesn't seem like such a big deal to me as you're making it out to be. I think cutting one hour of profits is fine when talking about the risk of your accounts.

Why would I tell you anything? I thought you're the one that's suppose to be giving advise hence the reason you made this thread. 

• Like 1