I am a gold farmer. Ask me anything.

Shakur

I didn't write a guide that's why I made a post asking what I should include.

I never claimed to have made it rich off gold farming, I haven't done it in a while but I am familiar with it more than you would know. I'm not gonna give away secrets if that's what you're wondering but I do understand where you're coming from. There are some members who are totally clueless that I can point in the right direction.

Not gonna lie. Every single one of ur posts makes it look like you just want attention

• Like 1

yes

How do you know how much money I make per day and how do you know about my knowledge about gold farming? If you don't have a question don't post. I would love to know who is making 50M a day too.

????????????

There is numorious goldfarmers who is making that amount per day.

And also who are you to hand out advice with the current state of the botting scene? You're not even running a goldfarm atm as you already stated yourself, the botting is not like the old days. 

At what time do you receive the most bans and what timezone are you in?

The higher ban rates probably occur during the hours that most Jagex mods are online. Think of GMT time, it is 9 PM GMT, 4 PM EST, 1 PM PST, etc. The times where Jagex mods are probably online are the times where you can expect more bans to happen. Their system also can flag accounts which you have to watch out for. Personally, I am in the eastern standard time zone.

The higher ban rates probably occur during the hours that most Jagex mods are online. Think of GMT time, it is 9 PM GMT, 4 PM EST, 1 PM PST, etc. The times where Jagex mods are probably online are the times where you can expect more bans to happen. Their system also can flag accounts which you have to watch out for. Personally, I am in the eastern standard time zone.

these times are wrong just saying