I am a gold farmer. Ask me anything.

Shakur

Since selling a guide is obviously against the rules (silly me) I will be answering your questions right here. Ask me anything about gold farming and if you want a secret answer put down that you want a PM instead of a thread reply. It doesn't have to be about gold farming it can be about botting in general.

Serious questions only I want to help people.

Is it possible to attain Maxgold.png?

yes

If you aren't making at least 50m/day from gold farming I personally don't think you should be giving advice.

How do you know how much money I make per day and how do you know about my knowledge about gold farming? If you don't have a question don't post. I would love to know who is making 50M a day too.

Whats a good thing to bot on one account for gf

????????????

Edited by Shakur

yes

How do you know how much money I make per day and how do you know about my knowledge about gold farming? If you don't have a question don't post.

????????????

Because I know. There are few people on this site that actually make a ton of gold per day day via goldfarming. I could name a few candidates but I don't want to because they know what they are doing and there is no point in sharing secrets/methods/tips that work.

Trust me, every time I see someone post they got banned and then someone comments saying "Your IP is flagged" as their first response, it makes me facepalm. As much as I would like to write up a full "Gold Farming Guide" and post it on this site, I simply remind myself it's not worth it. I've worked hard to get to where I'm at. And this isn't being selfish. If you publicly give out info, it ruins it for everyone. This isn't "How to be become better at playing baseball" this is gold farming in runescape. 

You want to be successful in gold farming, keep to yourself and work at it. 

• Like 2

So, you wanted to sell a guide? Why not just post the guide here and you would have answered all the questions -.-

I didn't write a guide that's why I made a post asking what I should include.

Because I know. There are few people on this site that actually make a ton of gold per day day via goldfarming. I could name a few candidates but I don't want to because they know what they are doing and there is no point in sharing secrets/methods/tips that work.

Trust me, every time I see someone post they got banned and then someone comments saying "Your IP is flagged" as their first response, it makes me facepalm. As much as I would like to write up a full "Gold Farming Guide" and post it on this site, I simply remind myself it's not worth it. I've worked hard to get to where I'm at. And this isn't being selfish. If you publicly give out info, it ruins it for everyone. This isn't "How to be become better at playing baseball" this is gold farming in runescape. 

You want to be successful in gold farming, keep to yourself and work at it. 

I never claimed to have made it rich off gold farming, I haven't done it in a while but I am familiar with it more than you would know. I'm not gonna give away secrets if that's what you're wondering but I do understand where you're coming from. There are some members who are totally clueless that I can point in the right direction.

-sigh- okay I will ask a legitamite question since no else here will.

Do you bot without supervision? If so, how do you avoid the banhammer?

Whenever I am home I usually look over my bots to see what is happening, but whenever I am not home there's really not anything you can do except make your account not look suspicious and have a good break system in place. I recommend breaks every 3-4 hours at least, as human-like as possible.

• Like 1

I didn't write a guide that's why I made a post asking what I should include.

I never claimed to have made it rich off gold farming, I haven't done it in a while but I am familiar with it more than you would know. I'm not gonna give away secrets if that's what you're wondering but I do understand where you're coming from. There are some members who are totally clueless that I can point in the right direction.

Well regardless, I'm going to stick with what I said before. If you aren't making at least 50m/24hrs from solely goldfarming, I don't think you should point anyone in any direction.