Khal Caged Ogres

Khaleesi

Bought this today. It works great, however I do make sure to disable the antiban. I can't stress how much I feel like it does the EXACT opposite. It checks xp rates very often, and checks the same skill. It checks my fishing experience and does this very often, and considering im training range, I feel like this antiban actually increases ban rates ten fold because it doesn't make sense to constantly be checking my fishing xp, and considering a lot of other ppl probably have this enabled, they'll see a LOT of players checking random skills xp rates here for no reason and it'll be a lot easier to ban. I've restarted this script loads of times and it's only ever checked my fishing xp too, no other skills, thus further increasing the probability of a ban. A huge suggestion from me would be to just impliment a couple of the antiban features, like the mouse off the screen and also switching tabs, but make these more rarer like once every 10-20+ minutes, and just scrap the others. 

whats best for xp/h what would you reccomend using iron knives atm 45k/h.

Try magic bow with rune arrows, bit more lose but better exp smile.png

You can use a halbert here? 

I saw some people do it, but I can't garantuee it 100% working.

Would you like a trial ?

started this at 83 range tongue.png flawless script with great antiban.

cde359ddbd86091cd06147bdd438d1e9.png

Thats some nice proggie man! biggrin.png

Bought this today. It works great, however I do make sure to disable the antiban. I can't stress how much I feel like it does the EXACT opposite. It checks xp rates very often, and checks the same skill. It checks my fishing experience and does this very often, and considering im training range, I feel like this antiban actually increases ban rates ten fold because it doesn't make sense to constantly be checking my fishing xp, and considering a lot of other ppl probably have this enabled, they'll see a LOT of players checking random skills xp rates here for no reason and it'll be a lot easier to ban. I've restarted this script loads of times and it's only ever checked my fishing xp too, no other skills, thus further increasing the probability of a ban. A huge suggestion from me would be to just impliment a couple of the antiban features, like the mouse off the screen and also switching tabs, but make these more rarer like once every 10-20+ minutes, and just scrap the others. 

Antiban just creates some anti-pattern, by just doing random tasks at random times. 

Some people believe it helps, other don't... Nobody knows if it actually helps or not ... :s

Thats why I give peolpe an option to use if they like it smile.png

I'll make it use less antiban ... maybe bit too much ^^

Script updated to V0.07:

- Increased antiban timer by 50%

- less skill hovering

- less tab swithing

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Try magic bow with rune arrows, bit more lose but better exp smile.png

I saw some people do it, but I can't garantuee it 100% working.

Would you like a trial ?

Thats some nice proggie man! biggrin.png

Antiban just creates some anti-pattern, by just doing random tasks at random times. 

Some people believe it helps, other don't... Nobody knows if it actually helps or not ... :s

Thats why I give peolpe an option to use if they like it smile.png

I'll make it use less antiban ... maybe bit too much ^^

Script updated to V0.07:

- Increased antiban timer by 50%

- less skill hovering

- less tab swithing

Khaleesi

i do agree anti ban checks are quite often.

• 2 weeks later...

Just lvled up range and Script just afks there for a long time (15mins+) without any error message.

Plus can you adjust the GUI to make it bigger where you select whether to telegrab the loot? Its too small and i can't click the checkbox

Hmm that's strange, will check out the level up.

Can you get me a screenshot how the GUI looks like for you?

Khaleesi

I recommend this script to all fellow rangers, got 90-97 range so far great anti-ban and exp, Btw I noticed the problem it doesn't work is certain worlds for exp 352. Idk if its the same for any1 else

What you mean it doesn't work in certain worlds?

Khaleesi

Hmm that's strange, will check out the level up.

Can you get me a screenshot how the GUI looks like for you?

Khaleesi

What you mean it doesn't work in certain worlds?

Khaleesi

I commented on this before but I thought it was a client issue, it happens from time to time when I start the script it just rotates the screen and sips range potion but just stands there. When that happens I noticed when I hop worlds or log out and back in it works flawlessly.

I commented on this before but I thought it was a client issue, it happens from time to time when I start the script it just rotates the screen and sips range potion but just stands there. When that happens I noticed when I hop worlds or log out and back in it works flawlessly.

Let me guess, mirror client? That tends to happen, usually solved by a client reboot. :)