Range Pure

TheRealJok3y

UPDATED STATS!

Let me know what you guys think!!

3/11/15

Just curious to see how much my account is worth that I've been working on for a couple weeks now smile.png

• Never botted.
  • Never used cannon.
  • No bans or warnings on the account.

Let me know guys! tongue.png 

post-53487-0-02895700-1426111881_thumb.png

Edited by TheRealJok3y

Any quests? Rfd?

If it has Mith gloves I would say 8m

If not then 4m, you could make this account in less then a week with a simple range guild script

Range guild doesn't actually give any HP so you couldn't the grind that goes into getting that range level is quite a lot without cannon, chinning or range guild. I would give him 10M now for it just because i am in need of an account with 1 pray 1 def 75+ range tongue.png

ahh i see i thought range staking was dead. but then again i dont stake unless i am renting a maxed main smile.png

Range being trained without cannon or guild gives extra Hp levels. If i were to get 60 attack and say 73 str and fight somebody 60 attack 79 str, they would have a max on me but for the most part with 80-85 range i would have like 5-8 hp on them meaning i may be able to get whales to X me and still have the advantage :p

Range being trained without cannon or guild gives extra Hp levels. If i were to get 60 attack and say 73 str and fight somebody 60 attack 79 str, they would have a max on me but for the most part with 80-85 range i would have like 5-8 hp on them meaning i may be able to get whales to X me and still have the advantage tongue.png

ahh true, makes enough sense. i would rather just pay the small fee and max main stake :)

• Like 1