Selling lvl 119 Main [USER LOGIN]

Ycd518

Sold it a while back, beginning of april i think it was last year, or end of 2013, anyway owner got it banned said I could have it back, cause I didn't know that you could quash bans. Anyway 2 months ago I recovered the account cause I was like hey, ima ask jagex if I can have them taken off since my account was "stolen" and they just removed them.

Sold it a while back, beginning of april i think it was last year, or end of 2013, anyway owner got it banned said I could have it back, cause I didn't know that you could quash bans. Anyway 2 months ago I recovered the account cause I was like hey, ima ask jagex if I can have them taken off since my account was "stolen" and they just removed them.

are you saying someone had access to the acocunt recoveries and original email? if so that should be noted, as this is a HUGE factor on bids.

No, nobody had access to these because when I sold it originally, I sold it on sythe and he did not ask for any of the info, other than to change the email to his and the password, and I didn't know to give him the other information. He basically only had the power to change the password, never to recover the account, but I never thought of recovering it until he told me I could.