πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

Script nameΒ  Khal tutorial island

Β 

- trial length 24 hrs

Β 

- Reason for trial I'm thinking about purchasing it but for one, I've never purchased a script before so I think this will be a greatΒ opportunity for me to test out the script and think about my decision whether I want to buy it or not.Β 

Β 

- Are you going to give feedback on the script? Yes, of course, I will give feedback :D

- Script name: Khal Pest Control.

- trial length: 6-12

- Reason for trial: thinking about going for 99 prayer from Pest Control.

- Are you going to give feedback on the script?: Yes, of course. i own multiple of your scripts and all of them work flawless for me. Your Scripts are Great.

Thank you!

Any chance Im able to get Wintertodt and Warrior guild trials boss? Your scripts are amazing.

Β 

Request Template:

- Script name: WinterTodt + Warrior guild (( iff possibe)

- Trial length: 24H please

- Reason for trial: Scripts are amazing and looking for stuff to keep for goods when i get cash.

- Are you gongΒ to give feedback on the script?: Yes.

Edited by Eggbert10

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT