🔥 KHAL SCRIPTS 🔥 HIGHEST QUALITY 🔥 BEST REVIEWS 🔥 LOWEST BANRATES 🔥 TRIALS AVAILABLE 🔥 DISCORD SUPPORT 🔥 ALMOST EVERY SKILL 🔥 CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER 🔥 DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

• -Script name: Khal Wintertodt 

• -Trial length: 24 Hours 

• -Reason for trial: I've Purchased One Of you're scripts before (Khal AIO Herblore)  It was absolutely Flawless! Im very certain that I will be a very strong Khal  Script Supporter. You have amazing Reviews on EVERY SINGLE SCRIPT You've Made, I'm Almost Positive That I'm Going To Purchase Your Khal WIntertodt Script. But I Would Very Much Enjoy The Chance At Trying It Out Before I Purchase It!

•  
  • - Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Most Definitely The Feedback On Scripts Is What Honestly Help's The Community On Whether Or Not The Script Is Worth It, Whether or Not If You'll Be Ban Or If You'll Be Successful! I Have Great Faith That I'll Have Nothing But Positive Amazing Things To Say About This Script If Given The Chance To Test The Waters Before I Purchase It. But Regardless You Can Count On Some More Feedback Again Once I Purchase The Script Too!

• ALSO, I Think It's Super Bad Ass That You're Doing This Whole Free Trail Thing! The Community Appreciates It Very Much, Thanks Again Khal!

• -Script name: Khal Wintertodt 

• -Trial length: 24 Hours 

• -Reason for trial: I've Purchased One Of you're scripts before (Khal AIO Herblore)  It was absolutely Flawless! Im very certain that I will be a very strong Khal  Script Supporter. You have amazing Reviews on EVERY SINGLE SCRIPT You've Made, I'm Almost Positive That I'm Going To Purchase Your Khal WIntertodt Script. But I Would Very Much Enjoy The Chance At Trying It Out Before I Purchase It!

•  
  • - Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Most Definitely The Feedback On Scripts Is What Honestly Help's The Community On Whether Or Not The Script Is Worth It, Whether or Not If You'll Be Ban Or If You'll Be Successful! I Have Great Faith That I'll Have Nothing But Positive Amazing Things To Say About This Script If Given The Chance To Test The Waters Before I Purchase It. But Regardless You Can Count On Some More Feedback Again Once I Purchase The Script Too!

• ALSO, I Think It's Super Bad Ass That You're Doing This Whole Free Trail Thing! The Community Appreciates It Very Much, Thanks Again Khal!

• Khaleesi changed the title to 🔥 KHAL SCRIPTS 🔥 HIGHEST QUALITY 🔥 BEST REVIEWS 🔥 LOWEST BANRATES 🔥 TRIALS AVAILABLE 🔥 DISCORD SUPPORT 🔥 ALMOST EVERY SKILL 🔥 CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER 🔥 DEDICATED SUPPORT