Computer build help

Elaatl

Hey guys I have been looking to get a new computer for a while and was wondering if someone here could help me out with a computer build. I havent set a budget but around 700-1500$

Things I will use it for:

-Playing league of legends

-Botting 10-20 accounts

biggrin.png

Just to clarify, you're not planning on doing this simultaneously right? I'm certain a build in your budget would be more than capable to do that.

I assume you'd like the price as close to $700 as possible whilst maintaining high performance.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/CVHxCJ

$703.62

This isn't necessary, however it's a great addition if you value a cool and quieter system;

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/cooler-master-cpu-cooler-rr212e20pkr2

Edited by TwitchFast
  • Like 1

Just to clarify, you're not planning on doing this simultaneously right? I'm certain a build in your budget would be more than capable to do that.

I assume you'd like the price as close to $700 as possible whilst maintaining high performance.

Can you make build for like  700$ build?

@twitchfast

Well i was not planing on botting 10-20 accounts and play lol at same time but maybe some bots while i play league. Thanks for the build will lookin to see if its something for me

Can you make build for like  700$ build?

@twitchfast

Well i was not planing on botting 10-20 accounts and play lol at same time but maybe some bots while i play league. Thanks for the build will lookin to see if its something for me

I guessed you probably wouldn't have wanted to bot whilst playing LoL, hence the FX-8350.

Had I thought you were doing that, I would have went the i7-47** route.

If you want to know anything such as why I picked certain things, I don't mind answering.

Edited by TwitchFast

I guessed you probably wouldn't have wanted to bot whilst playing LoL, hence the FX-8350.

Had I thought you were doing that, I would have went the i7-47** route.

If you want to know anything such as why I picked certain things, I don't mind answering.

i7 is expensive? I thought the whole computer would cost me allot more havent had a computer since i was 10 years old only laptops. Do you think the i7 is worth or should i just not bot while playing?

i7 is expensive? I thought the whole computer would cost me allot more havent had a computer since i was 10 years old only laptops. Do you think the i7 is worth or should i just not bot while playing?

The i7 is ~$280 for the processor alone, the motherboard will also be more expensive than the AMD as the chipsets are considerably more modern.

I personally believe you get what you want tongue.png If you don't, you'll only regret it later.

Edited by TwitchFast

The i7 is ~$280 for the processor alone, the motherboard will also be more expensive than the AMD as the chipsets are considerably more modern.

I personally believe you get what you want tongue.png If you don't, you'll only regret it later.

Yeah, I kind feeling for a i7 because then i have less part to upgrade if i wish to upgrade the computer

Go on reddit they will help you there.

Yeaaa-no. I've seen the recommendations people do on Reddit's subforums, let's just say I feel sorry for those who look onto Reddit for help.

Yeah, I kind feeling for a i7 because then i have less part to upgrade if i wish to upgrade the computer

In which case I'll switch up the build in a few minutes.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6Rt6jX

Edited by TwitchFast

idk if this is over, but I would strongly advise buying at least 1600mhz ram, found some relatively cheap ram.

http://www.amazon.com/Kingston-HyperX-FURY-1600MHz-DDR3/dp/B00J8E92M6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425268854&sr=8-1&keywords=8gb+ddr

I would usually recommend buying a 4790k, but seeing a 4790at $280 with rebate is really tempting to keep it. Keep in mind if you buy a 4790k buy a better psu(maybe around 650watt) and a decent cpu cooler like a cooler master hyper 212 evo(the cooler that intel provides is the biggest piece of shit anyone has ever encountered).

idk if this is over, but I would strongly advise buying at least 1600mhz ram, found some relatively cheap ram.

http://www.amazon.com/Kingston-HyperX-FURY-1600MHz-DDR3/dp/B00J8E92M6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425268854&sr=8-1&keywords=8gb+ddr

I would usually recommend buying a 4790k, but seeing a 4790at $280 with rebate is really tempting to keep it. Keep in mind if you buy a 4790k buy a better psu(maybe around 650watt) and a decent cpu cooler like a cooler master hyper 212 evo(the cooler that intel provides is the biggest piece of shit anyone has ever encountered).

RAM frequency changes nothing in terms of performance unless you either run RAMDisks or produce content, in which case the whole build would want redesigning.

650w is overkill as well btw, the system would barely pull 350w tops, and that's with an unrealistic load.

I think intel xeon is better, its the same i7 but without integrated video card and much cheaper