Zerker Pure, Progress/loot pics and general discussion

Sylveon

You're botting it? Or no?

Both cheif i am currently botting small stats during work time but after that a lot of it will be hand done probably about 60/40 im looking to get not only high combat stats and high skilling stats, i had one before i had sold and it was about 7x stats in all skills so im looking at doing this again and obviously i dont want to risk botting it.

i will be posting updated stats today as i have gained quite a few since posting that picture

Both cheif i am currently botting small stats during work time but after that a lot of it will be hand done probably about 60/40 im looking to get not only high combat stats and high skilling stats, i had one before i had sold and it was about 7x stats in all skills so im looking at doing this again and obviously i dont want to risk botting it.

i will be posting updated stats today as i have gained quite a few since posting that picture

Well, good luck and be careful. Sounds like you're prepared, I hope you do well with it. Keep us updated 

Well, good luck and be careful. Sounds like you're prepared, I hope you do well with it. Keep us updated 

I will be posting another Skill shot today,

i will also be powerleveling strength over the weekend so hope to hit about 70/80 then ill finish off my stats and get to questing

• 2 weeks later...