Football XI

Varc

Not American football, the real sport! Didn't want to include Messi and Ronaldo as they are the obvious choices.I chose Courtois over Neuer in net purely because i think Neuer is overrated and can sometimes leave the team vulnerable with the way he plays. A chose 2 solid CB's with 2 attacking minded Left and right backs. In the middle hazard and silva will provide a great link up and i cannot even begin to imagine how good it would be to watch them both play together. Bale purely for speed down the wing, Alonso to provide some stability and calm the play down. No particular set positions for the midfield choices. Of course Aguero the best striker in the world IMO up top with benzema perfect balance of skill and power.

Courtois - GK

Marcelo - LB

Kompany -CB

Hummels - CB

Zabaleta - RB

Bale - M

Hazard - M

David Silva - M

Alonso - M

Aguero - CF

Benzema - CF

What is yours?

American football is the real sport.

American football is barely played outside the US. Real football is played worldwide on a huge scale. We kick the ball with our foot hence the name 'football'. Your version of the game the 'ball' is an egg and you use your hands. Handegg is a far more suited name for that poor excuse of a 'sport'.

I use to watch a lot of Man UTD back in the day.

I stopped. Rooney was a beast tho, does he still play and is he still good?

He is still a good player, United however have lost form over the past 2 years since Ferguson retired. He is still one of the best players in the premiership on his day no doubt!

4-3-3

GK - Neur

LB - Alba

CB - Kompany

CB - Ramos (Puyol if he was still playing)

RB - Zabaleta

DMF - Lahm

RCM - David Silva

LCM - Toure/Schweinstager

LW - Ronaldo

CF - Messi

RW - Robben

Easy to put these 3 in but it would be a crime not to.

Subs xD: Hazard, Aguero, Thiago Silva, Modric, Lloris.

Edited by 10k

4-3-3

GK - Neur

LB - Alba

CB - Kompany

CB - Ramos (Puyol if he was still playing)

RB - Zabaleta

DMF - Lahm

RCM - David Silva

LCM - Toure/Schweinstager

LW - Ronaldo

CF - Messi

RW - Robben

Easy to put these 3 in but it would be a crime not to.

Subs xD: Hazard, Aguero, Thiago Silva, Modric, Lloris.

I would probably go with the same top 3 however they are 3 individuals who i think would be too greedy to play with each other, not sure there would be any chemistry between them. I can see that you are a city fan :p i currently live in Manchester at university and all my mates are city fans so i have sort of grown to really like them. My 1st team is Blackpool but it isn't much fun supporting them atm.

I would probably go with the same top 3 however they are 3 individuals who i think would be too greedy to play with each other, not sure there would be any chemistry between them. I can see that you are a city fan :p i currently live in Manchester at university and all my mates are city fans so i have sort of grown to really like them. My 1st team is Blackpool but it isn't much fun supporting them atm.

I'm from Huddersfield and was pretty shocked when Peter Clarke went back to Blackpool after skippering for town. About the XI I think Messi is quite an unselfish player and an amazing playermaker, even though he dribbles a lot. I think Robben would be forced to play in the shadow of these two, but yeah a team with both Messi and Ronaldo would never work, although it would be fascinating to watch.

Excuse of a sport! All you do in soccer is kick a ball around its not even fun

First of all it is football not soccer. Secondly what a poor argument. How is American football any better of a sport? Its stop and start every 30 seconds and literally drains the life out of me to watch. Football is the most popular sport on the earth. American football is barely played outside America. Hence the name 'American football' oh and the world cup final rakes in nearly 1 Billion viewers the Superbowl would struggle to even break half a billion in fact i doubt it even gets 250 million viewers.