Banned after 2 days of using the bots with taking breaks.

bob1234

fished at

1-20 lumby

20-40 barbarian village

40-63 catherbery

used the free fisher script

and for a few hours a premium script.

But i think the free script failed and my self failed alote i think my bot staid for like 5-7 hours over night and tried to use a xp lamp with herblore skill without the druidic quest <-<

If you cannot deal with the ban, than you really shouldnt be botting. Sorry about your loss though mate, but i just find topics like this useless. its a bot forum smile.png

If you can read you can see he wasn't saying he couldn't handle it. He posted it here to let other users aware of bans. Hence the reason for this sub forum. I find replies like yours useless. wub.png

fished at

1-20 lumby

20-40 barbarian village

40-63 catherbery

used the free fisher script

and for a few hours a premium script.

But i think the free script failed and my self failed alote i think my bot staid for like 5-7 hours over night and tried to use a xp lamp with herblore skill without the druidic quest <-<

I used the same script from 45-80 fishing, also browns free miner from 61-85. You just gotta bott smart. Running 4-5hr sessions is crazy i think. I run all my scripts 1-1.5hrs on, then a 30min-1hr break. I havent been banned and im botting on my skiller with 1000 total lvl. Also botting over night is pretty risky as you cannot check up on your script to make sure nothing is going wrong:P