Multiple bot question?

ayyylmao

I'd like to run multiple f2p bots, but I had a few questions. If anyone could help me with any points I'd appreciate it.

1.)How/what is the easiest way to set up multiple accounts, do you need multiple email addresses, if so which email is best for this?

2.)I assume I will need many different Proxie IPs, anyone know and free services that provide reliable ones that aren't blacklisted?

3.)What is the best way to run them? Have a group running during the day and another set running nights so they aren't going 24/7?

If there's already a FAQ or guide that's up I'd love to get a link

Thanks in advance

I'd like to run multiple f2p bots, but I had a few questions. If anyone could help me with any points I'd appreciate it.

1.)How/what is the easiest way to set up multiple accounts, do you need multiple email addresses, if so which email is best for this?

2.)I assume I will need many different Proxie IPs, anyone know and free services that provide reliable ones that aren't blacklisted?

3.)What is the best way to run them? Have a group running during the day and another set running nights so they aren't going 24/7?

If there's already a FAQ or guide that's up I'd love to get a link

Thanks in advance

1) Do NOT use fake / junk emails unless you are planning on selling the accounts later on, just use Gmail / Hotmail / AOL / Yahoo.

3) Never bot an account for 24/7. 3 - 6 intervals seem reasonable.