Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Wont leave bank.  Im using 27 salmon + 2 camelot teleports.  It will withdraw 2 cammy tabs at a time until all are in my inv, then it cannot find cammy tabs and logs out.   It will also withdraw 27 salmon even if some are in inv.  It needs to deposit inv then use bank, and scan the inv?  

EDIT

It's also miss clicking on crabs for like 10 clicks.  It is either trying to wake up an already awoken crab, or mis clicking alot trying to attack. 

Looks TERRIBLY bot like.

Edited by Spartanz

Yo i'm using the latest verison, i look away for 15 mins and i died somehow

I have yet to die so far till nowi been using for couple days

I'm using cam tabs, swordfish, fighting at east, nonaggresive. Just started with full invent of food i have no clue what killed me

What could have possibly have killed me at rock crabs east i have 46hp and randoms disabled

Yo i'm using the latest verison, i look away for 15 mins and i died somehow

I have yet to die so far till nowi been using for couple days

I'm using cam tabs, swordfish, fighting at east, nonaggresive. Just started with full invent of food i have no clue what killed me

What could have possibly have killed me at rock crabs east i have 46hp and randoms disabled

I will look further into this, I think it's because the food isn't being set properly. I made it set food to trout by default, so it's working fine for whoever uses trout. I will fix this issue in the next update version 1.5, ETA ~30 minutes

Wow i found out how i die as I'm walking to the east path it stops for some reason and then a black unicorn attacks and kills me. Bot doesnt eat no food or move toward east crabs just stands their to die. I saw that the very end and had no time to react =[

The culprit killing people is the black unicorn when u walk toward east rocks....

wow im running it again and as it's walking to east crabs i get attacked by the white wolf lvl 64 on the bridge and it keeps fighting it not trying to run or eat my food. Why is the bot being attacked by monsters and not running away from them or eating food besides crabs

You need to make it run away from the white wolf and then the black unicorn

• Like 1

Wow i found out how i die as I'm walking to the east path it stops for some reason and then a black unicorn attacks and kills me. Bot doesnt eat no food or move toward east crabs just stands their to die. I saw that the very end and had no time to react =[

The culprit killing people is the black unicorn when u walk toward east rocks....

wow im running it again and as it's walking to east crabs i get attacked by the white wolf lvl 64 on the bridge and it keeps fighting it not trying to run or eat my food. Why is the bot being attacked by monsters and not running away from them or eating food besides crabs

You need to make it run away from the white wolf and then the black unicorn

Ah thanks for clearing that up! :D Will add some evasive measures

1.4 is still missclicking on Crabs while in aggressive.  It clicks the tiles around the awoken crab, so your character walks to all tiles aroud the crab, without clicking on the crab.  I dont think its a missclick at all.  The bot is clearly trying to wake an already awoken crab up, so your character is just derping around the crab until it dies.  

I'd rather help you fix aggressive than just use passive.  

My settings: 

Aggressive, Randomized location, Hop worlds.  NOT AFK  Salmon x27 Cammy tabs x2

I'm giving the bot 500MB or RAM of 16GB, and giving it high priority.  

Version 1.45

- Now always goes bank when less than 3 food remaining

- No longer stands idle when being attacked by ANY monster except rock crab (avoids deaths)

- Fixed crab misclicking (was setting runout to false previously)

Update should be live within an hour, thanks guys! :D

rWJpoFm.png

• Like 1

i´ve tried to run it overnight. got 10k xp then died;/. Didn't lose anything but still was hoping for like 150k xp tonight..The black unicorns are the problems. When you walk to east crabs and get attacked by a unicorn it doesn't eat somehow. same goes for when the crabs get unaggressive and you run to the unicorns. I'm using lobsters as food since no one is selling trouts. banking istill doesn't work smooth tho. 

• Like 1