Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Hey man, my bot isnt working. When i first started it up, it was fine, then it started spazzing out. It wanted to constantly change worlds and now it doesn't work at all. Kinda wanna refund :(

Hey man, my bot isnt working. When i first started it up, it was fine, then it started spazzing out. It wanted to constantly change worlds and now it doesn't work at all. Kinda wanna refund sad.png

scrap that, just with iron knives... Is it because im not wearing something that it needs? sorry if i sound dumb but it works with melee.

I had to hide/unhide that feature multiple times due to incorrect usage, please make sure to set the right amount of players to hop at tongue.pngbiggrin.png

As for iron knives, make sure to start the bot with iron knives equipped, so the bot will recognize the ammo and loot it (enable loot arrows too)

Edited by Czar

I had to hide/unhide that feature multiple times due to incorrect usage, please make sure to set the right amount of players to hop at tongue.pngbiggrin.png

As for iron knives, make sure to start the bot with iron knives equipped, so the bot will recognize the ammo and loot it (enable loot arrows too)

Yeah, its still not working bro. Any chance I could get another script instead? Maybe the stronghold one or something?

How many players did you enter for world hop now? Also I do give free scripts like that, but please tell me what you are doing wrong with this bot before I give you any free scripts.

Anyhow, I have posted a nice update, removing waterbirth island and removing the worldhop boundary, next update will be less error-prone. :D

Edited by Czar

I can only stay logged on for 1 or 2 hours and I find myself logged out. Also, I have a hard time trying to start the bot because It will just close out as soon as it trys to launch. Would really appreciate If I didn't have to babysit this script. Please help. (The launch failure happens right after it says loading rs map). I watched the script and it apparently goes out of combat and logs out due to afk because of afk combat and it doesnt click the next target fast enough.

Edited by Turbotree
  • Like 1

Alright, an update will be placed to improve AFK mode, thanks for the feedback smile.png

EDIT:

If you are using 'AFK my spot' mode, then start the script where you would like to AFK. If you start the script away from a rock crab, the script will not work. Please make sure you are doing this ! I have a good feeling you didn't configure afk mode properly. I could be wrong, so just confirm it ASAP please :D

Edited by Czar

When I start the script, I have tried every possible location around the rock crabs and even while fighting them or near the bank but most of the time It will cancel shortly after "loading rs maps" no matter what part of the rock crab area I am at. It's worth noting that It does say "Afk mode: false" in the logs, but I'm not sure how to do afk mode, I just filled in the information in the boxes, 4 for activity and 1 for aggression level. I didn't check any loot boxes and I set east with 27 sharks and anti-pattern mode. Other than that I have not configured anything so If I am missing something please let me know. Thanks.

• Like 1