Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Okay I have added another update for 0.46, it will check if it's under attack by a rock crab or unicorn, and if unicorn, it will run up ASAP, if rock crab, it will reset the aggro timer every time it gets in combat. (The timer wasn't being reset)

Version 0.46

- Ranged mode timer increased to 10 (should no longer be running out to de-aggro as often)

- Unicorn combat avoidance added

- Aggro timer is now reset upon combat/interaction

update will be live within a few hours, enjoy ;)

Hey Czar I signed up yesterday and purchased this script off the bat, I haven't botted for 4+ years and this script is awesome! two 8h progs first night and two more since. 

The anti pattern is brilliant and the scale system for aggression works well. 

But I've noticed, I ran out of ammo and the client itself locked up, couldnt toggle screen clicks to eat or log out, had to alt f4 and luckily lived.

Also I had 'pick up arrows' enabled with iron knives and it was spastic, it picked the knives up when the crab was at 40% and then didnt pick up the remainder after the kill. I realize ava's will fix this so no stress. Also the world hop is broken for me, it just runs out of range endlessly at the player count as if the crabs had de-aggroed.

Solid purchase though! Cheers

Edit: 7 minutes after this post both of my accounts got banned! Haha, you win some, you lose some!

Edited by EmYouZed
  • Like 1

Hi,

Still cant use this script. I start it at the rock crab location with default settings, using melee and stealth injection mode. It just keeps running south. I tried starting it from seers bank, it runs North towards the crabs but then gets stuck going back and forth during the route to the crabs. 

Let me know if you need more details.

Edited by slicknick654