Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Dude the script don't even work no more. i have swordfish east crabs, non aggressive. I have my inventory set i click load i wait 10 seconds and then it keeps going back in bank depositing everything starting over tryign to get everything and repeating the process.

I can't even leave the bank no more

** nvm now on my third time trying to run it it works. I dont get why it works sometimes and sometimes it don't i didnt even restart the client

i have both ur ranger script and this, can you make this one as smooth as the ranger script. Clearly everyone who has tried your ranger script loves it as do i.

banking as in scanning whats in my inventory and goign to crabs is still failing somtimes because it goes back in the bank deposits all and trys to get everything i just loaded but gets stuck doing it. Also another issue is that when im at east crabs and i just started so before i attack the first crab it just stands idle as the crab is attacking me. I had to click the crab to get the script going to kill crabs. 

So to sum it up 2 problems i'm having is the banking part and it standing still as the crab attacks me thanks.

im on latest verison 1.45

Edited by crazykid199
  • Like 1

I would reccomend to all to not use aggressive.  Alot of legit players are reporting people as bots in my world if they attack their crab and dont respond.  Just a fair warning.

UPDATE: 8 hours today.   35k xp/hr  strength  But i also did 30-40 attack and defense. so that makes my str xp/hr go way down.  Str is now at 52 from 30.  

Its working great for me though.  No banking issues, no missclick issues that ive seen.  (I am using passive tho)  But todays trial was a good run.  Good work Czar

• Like 1

How are you not having issues with banking, when i get a full inventory it goes back in the bank desposits my inventory trys to get what i had then spam clicks the camelot tabs in my bank to have from 1 camelot tab in my inventory to 25+ until i have to forcibly stop the bot. When i move the bot away from the bank closer to crabs it then works as in it goes to crab to kill them, otherwise if im in the bank it keeps trying to withdraw camelot tabs

Why does it wen i preload my inventory and im ready for the bot to walk to rock crabs it goes back in the back clicks deposit all and then fails to get what i had to my inventory. (this is a major problem)

How are you not having issues with banking, when i get a full inventory it goes back in the bank desposits my inventory trys to get what i had then spam clicks the camelot tabs in my bank to have from 1 camelot tab in my inventory to 25+ until i have to forcibly stop the bot. When i move the bot away from the bank closer to crabs it then works as in it goes to crab to kill them, otherwise if im in the bank it keeps trying to withdraw camelot tabs

Why does it wen i preload my inventory and im ready for the bot to walk to rock crabs it goes back in the back clicks deposit all and then fails to get what i had to my inventory. (this is a major problem)

When is it withdrawing your tabs, first or last?

Try putting the tabs in your inventory, where the bot is withdrawing it.  The 'scan' of inventory tries to 100% replicate your inventory.  So if you scan the tabs in last, and it withdraws it first, it scans and sees the last slot isn't a tab, so it wants to withdraw more.

(Im also not having banking issues because my account isnt a pure :)  so rune armor means i dont need it)

• Like 1

There one more bug in the script. When my character goes to the cave to do ´cave rotation´, it sometimes walks to the snowy part and just keeps clicking on the ground instead of walking into the cave. Could you fix that please, it makes 5 hour afking impossible. Keep up the awsome scripts!

So this happens all the time? Or only when AFK training

Also how is the banking for those of you who use food and teleports, I'm using 20 trout and 1 Camelot tab and its banking fine, I have gotten some seaweed in my bank though :doge:

i had a issue when after i just finished a load of food and going back to the bank for the bot to replicate what i had in my inventory 1 camelot tab, 27 trout. The bot withdrawed 28 trout then it kept trying to withdraw the 1 camelot tab but my inventory is full so it kept doing it until i had to stop it.

So this happens all the time? Or only when AFK training

Also how is the banking for those of you who use food and teleports, I'm using 20 trout and 1 Camelot tab and its banking fine, I have gotten some seaweed in my bank though doge.png

This happened to me this morning.  I have no idea how long it had been there, but my xp/hr was down to 25k from 35-40k  so probably about an hour.  

Ive been watching more closely since.  It also seemed (In my case) it was on its way back from the cave, as when i corrected it manually the crabs were aggressive to me still which makes me think it had already used the cave.

EDIT

it loots some misc stuff randomly trying to walk to a crab and clicking on an item.  Is there any way to make it loot the uncut sapphires /edible seaweed to extend the trip?  

I dont know what other loot is worth picking up but I'd personally like to see it eat a food for inv space if there isnt enough and grab the uncuts.

EDIT2

It would also only loot edible seaweed if there is already room, as it wont waste a lobster for a seaweed lol

Edited by Spartanz

Version 1.5

- Fixed banking (was duplicating the values, e.g. 27 trout keeps adding itself and becomg 100+)

- Added edible seaweed looting for extended trips

- Only loots when inventory is free

- Avoids adjacent tiles with items, so no picking useless items

- Loots items from rare drop table (uncuts, key halves etc)

- Fixed getting stuck near the cave

Update should be live within an hour or two, thanks guys :D

• Like 1