how was your valentine's day?

pitoluwa

I slept from Friday to Saturday at my girl's house.

There was no "breakfast surprise" for her in the morning as we both love to sleep long and are never hungry in the morning biggrin.png

At the afternoon I surprised her with a necklace and a wristband. Roses were not possible as they would have died in my car over night (cold outside). Then we went for a walk with her dog.

We kuddled the whole day and at the evening we went to a nice bar in the city and drank a few "weiße spritzer" = White wine mixed with soda + Ice and had a very nice talk.

• Like 1

wat

y

shes going through a lot and decides taking 12+ hours to reply to a message is acceptable, she's been really slack and wouldn't even call me on valentines day (as I'm in another state as her for the next 10 days) now proceeds to say we're fine whilst still not replying for 12+ hours a message, its ridiculous.

My girl came over after her work at 6pm, we ordered some pizzas. When she was in the bathroom I lightened my room with candles.

We talked and laughed a lot and gave each other a massage. We cuddled in bed etc and fell asleep.

We didnt give any presents because we said before we wouldnt.

Qj8igT0.jpg

We had fun.

My girl came over after her work at 6pm, we ordered some pizzas. When she was in the bathroom I lightened my room with candles.

We talked and laughed a lot and gave each other a massage. We cuddled in bed etc and fell asleep.

thats hawt

I just got mindfucked.