autoclicking alch

udeme123

Autoclicking is probably easier to detect than a bot honestly. An autoclicker will just click a single point over and over at a specific time interval, it doesnt get any easier to detect than that. Even if you have deviations, there would be a bounding area/time that they could detect.

It really depends on how well thought out the script is.

Does it sometimes look at other tabs?

Does it check its experience?

What about the item's bounding box?

Does it click anywhere on it, or within a small area on the icon?

How does it switch tabs?

By clicking them, or by using the function keys?

Technically speaking, a simple macro such as AHK or AutoIt can be every bit as effective as a reflection based client.

The primary reason for the reliance on Reflection/Injection is that it's far easier to develop for, implement antiban and obtain information from the client.

It really depends on how well thought out the script is.

Does it sometimes look at other tabs?

Does it check its experience?

What about the item's bounding box?

Does it click anywhere on it, or within a small area on the icon?

How does it switch tabs?

By clicking them, or by using the function keys?

Technically speaking, a simple macro such as AHK or AutoIt can be every bit as effective as a reflection based client.

The primary reason for the reliance on Reflection/Injection is that it's far easier to develop for, implement antiban and obtain information from the client.

I haven't used autoclicking programs in ages, but last I checked they had very specific points that you can program them to click over a very specific time interval. 

A bot client will still use a bounding box yes, but it will bound the entire area of the item/spell rather than just a fraction of the area. Even then, the bot mouse has a slight variation to it so it will not be exactly to a point.

Either way, doesnt matter.

If you are macroing/botting whatever it is, yes, you can get caught.

The first perm ban I ever got was using an auto clicker years ago.

I haven't used autoclicking programs in ages, but last I checked they had very specific points that you can program them to click over a very specific time interval. 

A bot client will still use a bounding box yes, but it will bound the entire area of the item/spell rather than just a fraction of the area. Even then, the bot mouse has a slight variation to it so it will not be exactly to a point.

Either way, doesnt matter.

If you are macroing/botting whatever it is, yes, you can get caught.

The first perm ban I ever got was using an auto clicker years ago.

There isn't just one specific type of autoclicker.

AHK/AutoIt, for example, can read colors, perform image recognition checks, and control the mouse as well as any other aspect of a Windows computer, including reading and modifying process memory, with the right permissions.

There isn't just one specific type of autoclicker.

AHK/AutoIt, for example, can read colors, perform image recognition checks, and control the mouse as well as any other aspect of a Windows computer, including reading and modifying process memory, with the right permissions.

Im not saying there is only one autoclicker. My point is that no matter what you do, automation produces a pattern that can be recognized.