[Quick][Efficient] Whopper's Services [CHEAPEST GUARANTEED]

Whopper

Hello OSBot,

Welcome to Whopper's services! Here I will provide legitimate services to the community for the cheapest prices available. If any price of mine is somehow higher than a competitor, then I'll meet (or in some cases lower) that price! Please take into account that all of my services are done legitimately and never contain use of macroing/botting when doing any service. Currently, I'll only be doing a handful of things as I don't want to have extraneous tasks as of right now. This may change in the future depending upon IRL situations, how busy I am in general and other factors that are considered.

Current services available:

• Tutorial Island - 10K/account (non-negotiable)
  • Questing - Maximum of 500K/quest (varies upon the quest obviously but I will charge you no higher than 500K for even the most intermediate quests)
  • Minor leveling - 25K/1-30 any skill

Terms of Service:

• I am only responsible for any bans/offenses that occur on your account during or shortly after my service is complete.
  • You will not login to the account while I'm providing a service or I have the right to cancel your request without refund.
  • If you wish to cancel your service, then you must do so 24 hours in advance.
  • I will provide an adequate job and complete the assignment as quickly as possible.
  • I have the right to deny any request for any reason.
  • You will pay me prior to starting the service and leave feedback after the service is completed (I will leave feedback for you as well smile.png).
  • You must abide by this global ToS for both you and I's safety.

Form:

Username:
Service Requested:
Number of accounts:
Do you agree to the ToS?:
Skype/Contact Details:
Have you added me on Skype?:

Once you've posted a request, I will contact you as swiftly as possible!

Thanks,
Whopper

Edited by Whopper
  • Like 1

Terms of Service:

• I am only responsible for any bans/offenses that occur on your account during or shortly after my service is complete.
  • You will not login to the account while I'm providing a service or I have the right to cancel your request without refund.
  • If you wish to cancel your service, then you must do so 24 hours in advance.
  • I will provide an adequate job and complete the assignment as quickly as possible.
  • I have the right to deny any request for any reason.
  • You will pay me prior to starting the service and leave feedback after the service is completed (I will leave feedback for you as well smile.png).
  • You must abide by this global ToS for both you and I's safety.

cXZwEFA.png

• Like 1