X_Triumf_X recovering account.

Virgin

Disputed member: X_Triumf_X

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/64321-selling-1-def-pure-mm-zammy-book-quested-pp07gpswap/

Explanation: He sold me the account for 11M 07 GP, and i used it for over 2 weeks, when i went to log into the account 2 days ago it said the accounts was locked, i then proceded to the Runescape website where it told me that it was locked and i had to try to recover the account. I used the recovery information he gave me and i failed to recover the account. I then spoke to him on skype and he said that he would try and reclaim the account for me. Acording to him, only himself and i have the information to recover the acount. I used a brand new email when resetting the email, a brand new password, and i set up the authenticator. I DID NOT STORE ANY OF THIS INFORMATION ANWHERE BUT MY HEAD. Now when i try and log onto the account it says that it i have invalid username / password. The only person that could be responsable for this hijacking is x_triumf_x.

Evidence:

http://gyazo.com/7d9aadbd19342f9efe40a9bab4cfcc58

http://gyazo.com/9f36c35babed423f2199e4862f75e0f5

http://gyazo.com/d810e5e0cf923061e191b9ecfc6bdda8

http://gyazo.com/5ddbf05532acba9d2346fa902379c95b

Aditional Information: If you need any more information i have 20 mins of footage of the acount purchess going through, i also have TONS of skype / osbot chat confirming that, this is his skype account. IF ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS WANTED OR NEEDED I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEND IT ANY MODS OR POST IT, PLEASE COMMENT OR PM ME.

I did not recover the account, I have been trying my hardest to contact Jagex and to regain access to the account but they are not accepting any forms of evidence that i am the original account owner, even though i have never moved from my homes address. I have changed ISP since, and with that the ip address had changed from the creation ip address, now i'm not entirely sure on how exactly the recovery system works, but every piece of creation evidence/residential evidence/payment evidence is being denied. Now i'm not sure what else to do ... if i could please get some answers from the mod team here i would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you.

317d1dc54fdc66f1850b1b7a328f0a9d.png

I did not recover the account, I have been trying my hardest to contact Jagex and to regain access to the account but they are not accepting any forms of evidence that i am the original account owner, even though i have never moved from my homes address. I have changed ISP since, and with that the ip address had changed from the creation ip address, now i'm not entirely sure on how exactly the recovery system works, but every piece of creation evidence/residential evidence/payment evidence is being denied. Now i'm not sure what else to do ... if i could please get some answers from the mod team here i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

317d1dc54fdc66f1850b1b7a328f0a9d.png

Thank you for the quick answer,

as you are the original owner, you are held responsible.

You can now either go on an try to recover the account or refund the user the amount of 07 gold / $ he paid for the account.

You have 48hours to either recover or refund.

Thank you for the quick answer,

as you are the original owner, you are held responsible.

You can now either go on an try to recover the account or refund the user the amount of 07 gold / $ he paid for the account.

You have 48hours to either recover or refund.

I have tried very hard to recover. and as the photo i showed you proves just how shit Jagex can really be ... and right now i do not have any gold in game and i currently do not have the funds $ to refund him. I can refund his gold, but it will need to be after i get my first few paychecks with my new job and i pay off some real life debts that are holding me back at the moment. So i'm not really sure what to do right now.

I have tried very hard to recover. and as the photo i showed you proves just how shit Jagex can really be ... and right now i do not have any gold in game and i currently do not have the funds $ to refund him. I can refund his gold, but it will need to be after i get my first few paychecks with my new job and i pay off some real life debts that are holding me back at the moment. So i'm not really sure what to do right now.

We are going to wait for a response from if he agrees on a longer time frame for a refund.

I think 1 week is a fair time frame for me to get a refund. that would be friday febuary the 13th. Thank you oliver and x_triumf_x for the responsable, and reasonable solution to this problem.

1. There is no way that I will have it by then ...

2. I honestly don't think its fair that i am being held 100% responsible for what has happened when he has obviously done something to grant access to details of the account with a 3rd party member, whether it was intentional or not.

1. There is no way that I will have it by then ...

2. I honestly don't think its fair that i am being held 100% responsible for what has happened when he has obviously done something to grant access to details of the account with a 3rd party member, whether it was intentional or not.

You are held responsible as I mentioned it above!

is approaching to you and asks for a timeframe or payment plan.

You have 48 hours to agree on either a timeframe or a payment plan with .