Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

23 hours ago, Ichindar said:

Thank you Mother of Dragons :)

Given what you have said, I'm inclined to think some over analytic asshat reported me then.

For me doesnt explain why the bot couldnt find that one fishing spot, I dont recall seeing it struggle in that way ever before but hey.... maybe an idea to add an option to world hop if it cant find a fishing spot within say 10 seconds?

Will check!

On 5/15/2024 at 7:47 PM, Khaleesi said:

Will check!

I just checked with a throwaway lvl 3. The bot struggles to find another small net spot if you are on one of the far sides of the fishing spots in Catherby and none of the spots in between have a small net spot.

The log started to spam the "entity is null" reports, I took control of movement and headed from the spot near the farming tree spot and towards the spots closest to the bank and bang it picked up one of the spots over there.

18 hours ago, Ichindar said:

I just checked with a throwaway lvl 3. The bot struggles to find another small net spot if you are on one of the far sides of the fishing spots in Catherby and none of the spots in between have a small net spot.

The log started to spam the "entity is null" reports, I took control of movement and headed from the spot near the farming tree spot and towards the spots closest to the bank and bang it picked up one of the spots over there.

It's because fishing spots are only loaded on your minimap in a 16 tile radius