Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

What npc to note?

It doesn't even bank in draynor ... it uses port sarim smile.png

Ah I thought there was an NPC near the karajama volcano that notes them. It whatever your script is practically flawless dude 3-4 days botting different things and doing skills by hand and still unbanned. I got 70rng, 76wcing, and 78 fishing. All from botting trying to see how long I can go before being banned lol.

Ah I thought there was an NPC near the karajama volcano that notes them. It whatever your script is practically flawless dude 3-4 days botting different things and doing skills by hand and still unbanned. I got 70rng, 76wcing, and 78 fishing. All from botting trying to see how long I can go before being banned lol.

Glad to hear! :D

Enjoy!

How can I barbarian fish tuna?

-edit-

I see that I can't :( would you please add this for tuna/swordfish/sharks?

and for grins, I took an admiral pie with me to barb fishing, and it mattered a whole lot in my xp/hr. would it be possible to add this as a feature with banking for a few more at barb village?

Edited by melomel

How can I barbarian fish tuna?

-edit-

I see that I can't sad.png would you please add this for tuna/swordfish/sharks?

and for grins, I took an admiral pie with me to barb fishing, and it mattered a whole lot in my xp/hr. would it be possible to add this as a feature with banking for a few more at barb village?

Barbarian fishing wasn't added yet, I'll do that right away.

The admiral pie might be hard to add ...

Barbarian fishing wasn't added yet, I'll do that right away.

The admiral pie might be hard to add ...

Don't worry about the admiral pie as much as handfishing QwPha8E.png

It was just a neat way to boost xp; i'm not sure about the mechanics of it either,  but what if you caught fish faster simply by being under admiral pie? If i were to add it for barb fishing, you'd load like 14 admiral pies (good for 28 boosts), and count the timer when it wore off, then eat another pie. I think the xp/hr would more than make up for only being able to drop as many as you have.

perhaps exclude half eaten and admiral pie from things you drop, and ifavailable, eat half or full every x ticks

-edit-

when will it be added into the script for handfishing?

Edited by melomel

Don't worry about the admiral pie as much as handfishing QwPha8E.png

It was just a neat way to boost xp; i'm not sure about the mechanics of it either,  but what if you caught fish faster simply by being under admiral pie? If i were to add it for barb fishing, you'd load like 14 admiral pies (good for 28 boosts), and count the timer when it wore off, then eat another pie. I think the xp/hr would more than make up for only being able to drop as many as you have.

perhaps exclude half eaten and admiral pie from things you drop, and ifavailable, eat half or full every x ticks

-edit-

when will it be added into the script for handfishing?

Will have a look at handfishing in a sec smile.png

Hey looking to get a trial on this. loved the plank making and this will compliment it well if i can just test this one as well.

Sure have fun mate!

Script updated to V0.51:

- Reworked GUI (Added new tab for general settings)

- Added option to bare hand fish int he Settings tab.

Should be online in a few hours!

Khaleesi