Ubuntu OSBot Setup

destroyer6171

Could someone please possibly set up a little tutorial on how to set up a bot running on Ubuntu with desktop control? I own a dedicated server for Ubuntu and run a few game servers on it through SSH but I want to set up a bot on it with view of the desktop.

You said you have a view of the desktop, all you have to do is install jdk and then run the bot client. No different than any other os. The only small difference is that you need to right click the jar, go to properties, and click on allow executing of this program. Then you will be able to run it.

You said you have a view of the desktop, all you have to do is install jdk and then run the bot client. No different than any other os. The only small difference is that you need to right click the jar, go to properties, and click on allow executing of this program. Then you will be able to run it.

You mis-read, I don't have desktop view on, I want to get it for it.

You said: how to set up a bot running on Ubuntu with desktop control?

With desktop control means you have a ui.

if you meant without desktop control, I don't think it can be done.

I was saying what I wanted. I want to set up a bot, running on ubuntu, with desktop control. It currently does not have desktop control but there is something, which I can't remember, which allows you to do this. That's what I need help on.