Thread redesign

Maxi

• Developer

Hello everyone,

Today we have spent time on reorganizing the thread design of the bot to allow for efficient concurrency. This means each bot will run on multiple threads and can handle multiple actions at the same time. For example, random detection and solving will happen on an entirely different thread than the main loop or the key input handler for example. 

Currently I'm writing methods to rotate the camera to certain points on the map, for example towards objects or npc's. This will be very useful for getting entities into the view screen, but also is good for anti ban detection.

We also have been planning other important stuff for the release. Things like a new host and DDoS protection, to set everything up as comfortable as possible. However we are short on money at the moment, so if you feel like you have some spare cash please consider a donation. If you feel like doing so, you can send me a message. This money will go straight into a new host and its DDoS protection. 

Stay tuned as we try to get everything ready for release. Remember that you, the community, will represent the authors of the script base to start with. Exceptionally talented scripters can become premium scripters, to write scripts that guarantee quality. Your contributions will be what will make our community thrive.

OSBot.org

• Like 3

this is a much valued edition well done guy! random detection should be at the very front of your list after release other than bug fixes of course ;D I believe having excellent random detection will allow scripts to run for a long time and minimize detection from jagex. Cant wait for release and im already learning java just for this bot so in the near future i can script for OSBot! happy.png

Edited by Rs Bots Pro