Macroing bans?

HeshuB

Hellow fellow botters. I started botting osrs in summer of 2013. Eventually, my main which i had been botting on for hunting from 30-95 got banned by: "Bot busting" event. The offence has since been expired in summer of 2014. Haven't been botting on my main since it got first time banned.

Does it mean that when the 1 year offence has expired, I wont get perma banned on the account if I get caught? I heard that you will get perma banned when the offence still exists but I dont know will i now when it has expired? I am planning to bot agility on this account for short perioids.

Help me please! :)

if it expires then you can receive a 2-day ban once again, but jagex is a total fkin asshole and can give 2 even 3 bans at ONCE for 1 time being caught.. it's absolute bullshit

Yeah cause if you cheat in their game and they ban you it's bullshit. lel

"I only fucking robbed the guy and shot up the place and they throw me in prison??? Fucking bullshit."

Yeah cause if you cheat in their game and they ban you it's bullshit. lel

"I only fucking robbed the guy and shot up the place and they throw me in prison??? Fucking bullshit."

no, it would be bullshit if they throw you in prison three times... 

look is it so hard to understand that it is abnormal to receive multiple bans from 1 offence? you get 1 ban(2-day or perm) from a botting offence for cheating, NOT TWO OR FKIN THREE