Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

love the script, got 2 accounts going atm and both are 80+ from 1 using this script, only thing i would like you to add would be kourend castle magics, much faster bank times and i would assume less bots taking over the spot, my issues atm are just a ton of bots on every world cutting my profit times, they have added alot of magic spots around the map on kingdom of great kourend that could be used but i would like to see the castle magics added the most because of the teleport right next to it

the bot just broke at seers village, if i leave the script running long enough in seers doing magics, il randomly look over and im cutting oaks and logs from random trees and its even highlighting the trees green, whats going on, am i doing something wrong? ? i was leaving the script running for 5+ hours the past few days no problems, then today around 20 min mark itl switch up and do the oak and logs thingy 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2019 at 5:55 PM, twinx12 said:

banned on both accounts lvl 87 i was careful and wouldn't do more then 6-8 hours sessions with 20-40 min breaks every 2-3 hours, and never everyday, idk if its jagex upping here bot game, or if this script needs updating, regardless be carefull out there guys, 8m loss for me but w.e 

That's way too long bro. Give this thread a look for future accounts: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2019 at 7:44 PM, Kalapeno said:

Great script, but it seems to react really slowly to different actions like switching trees and even opening the bank booth or deposit box.

Something its especially slow at is dropping the logs while power chopping. I can drop them faster with shift dropping off.

Using mirror mode I suppose?

On 9/18/2019 at 3:30 AM, Kalapeno said:

Yeah, 50 FPS, 50ms response. Its just this script that does it.

No it's not the script that does this :)
It's mirror mode that does this, Try to run in injection and You'll see the difference

EDIT:
Remade the interaction method slightly, should be a bit faster now!
but Mirror does slow down the progress, no doubt ^^

Script updated to V1.26:
- Patched interaction method

Will be online in a bit

Edited by Khaleesi