Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

2 hours ago, Kodemari said:

not enough, look like the script hasnt sleeping time. GE Manager just visual cant use this tab

Have you read it's a work in progress in the GUI? kOiZm3g.png
There is more than enough sleeps int he script... if you need more sleeps, you better just afk yourself or just don't bot at all :D

I believe my 15y of experience surpases you thinking you need extra sleeps :)

52 minutes ago, ViolentlyUgly said:

Could I trial this please? <3

Have fun! :D

Edited by Khaleesi

Hey,

So I've used this for the 24 hours and runs pretty nicely. There's only two things that I would say make this a little less efficient. 

• If you're dropping logs & keeping nests you have to manually bank the nests otherwise you will remain logged in & attempting to cut with a full inventory which looks suspicious . To prevent this I'd suggest webwalking to the nearest bank & have an option on the settings that states "Bank nests when full" 
  • Doesn't support Castle Wars teak trees or Soul Wars teak trees (These are usually the recommended locations for teaks to 99) this could easily be done by using ring of dueling to castle wars for better banking and would also solve #1 issue. 

All-in-All very nice script.

Edited by ViolentlyUgly

2 hours ago, ViolentlyUgly said:

Hey,

So I've used this for the 24 hours and runs pretty nicely. There's only two things that I would say make this a little less efficient. 

• If you're dropping logs & keeping nests you have to manually bank the nests otherwise you will remain logged in & attempting to cut with a full inventory which looks suspicious . To prevent this I'd suggest webwalking to the nearest bank & have an option on the settings that states "Bank nests when full" 
  • Doesn't support Castle Wars teak trees or Soul Wars teak trees (These are usually the recommended locations for teaks to 99) this could easily be done by using ring of dueling to castle wars for better banking and would also solve #1 issue. 

All-in-All very nice script.

1. I can take a look at that to bank if you ahve like 14+ birds nests or something
2. Is it even worth using those and bank the logs? pretty sure you are better off chopping oak logs near a bank :D

41 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

1. I can take a look at that to bank if you ahve like 14+ birds nests or something
2. Is it even worth using those and bank the logs? pretty sure you are better off chopping oak logs near a bank :D

Soulwars area has multiple teaks & they are still the most efficient method & cwars is used because its generally quiet and you get a tree to yourself.

Nice script though :) 

49 minutes ago, ViolentlyUgly said:

Soulwars area has multiple teaks & they are still the most efficient method & cwars is used because its generally quiet and you get a tree to yourself.

Nice script though :) 

Ya for powerchopping it's the best way, but to bank teaks... not sure about that ;D