Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

Thats unfortunate. 

Yea, it has nearly all locations that are worth doing though, atm the power chopping option seems to be bugged, it spam clicks the trees and then just before it chops the tree it spam clicks another tree and walks away from the one u was just about to chop, i think the power chopping option defo needs to be updated, so hopefully khal will see this post and take a look at it ;)

Yea, it has nearly all locations that are worth doing though, atm the power chopping option seems to be bugged, it spam clicks the trees and then just before it chops the tree it spam clicks another tree and walks away from the one u was just about to chop, i think the power chopping option defo needs to be updated, so hopefully khal will see this post and take a look at it wink.png

I'll take a look at that :)

I doing Deadman so I was trying to see if i can Chop the maples at cammy then bank them or chop the willows at lumbridge and bank them as well smile.png

you mean maples wouth fo the bank in seers?

I can add the willows in lumby if you want ^^

Khaleesi

• Like 1