Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

WHEN USING THE 4 YEW TREE LOCATION IN THE GNOME STRONGHOLD IT TRIES TO BANK AT THE COMBAT TRAINING ARENA FOR WHATEVER REASON.  COULD YOU PLEASE FIX THIS??  I THEN CHANGED TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION IN THE STRONGHOLD AND IT JUST STANDS BY THE LATTER BENEATH THE BANK. PLEASE FIX

Edited by Prince Vegeta12

Becoming increasingly frustrated with this bot. I purchased it last night and I havent been able to use any of the locations ive wanted to.  The YEW location by the behives in seers also does not work. Please fix or dont charge people money for this.  You run it and it says "please select at least 1 platform in the GUI"

Edited by Prince Vegeta12

6 hours ago, Prince Vegeta12 said:

WHEN USING THE 4 YEW TREE LOCATION IN THE GNOME STRONGHOLD IT TRIES TO BANK AT THE COMBAT TRAINING ARENA FOR WHATEVER REASON.  COULD YOU PLEASE FIX THIS??  I THEN CHANGED TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION IN THE STRONGHOLD AND IT JUST STANDS BY THE LATTER BENEATH THE BANK. PLEASE FIX

Will take a look at this.

3 hours ago, Euphorla said:

Trial please! Many thanks.

Enjoy the trial

3 hours ago, Prince Vegeta12 said:

Becoming increasingly frustrated with this bot. I purchased it last night and I havent been able to use any of the locations ive wanted to.  The YEW location by the behives in seers also does not work. Please fix or dont charge people money for this.  You run it and it says "please select at least 1 platform in the GUI"

What are you talking about? The script is working fine for over a year now.
My script only uses that message when choping redwood .... what does that have to do with yews in Seers?
Make a proper bug report if you need help, maybe a screenshot would help?
You are definitly doing something wrong :)

6 minutes ago, Dolker123 said:

i run it and it lagging so hard bro can you maybe fix?

Can you provide me some more info about what settings you are using?
Maybe a printscreen or post the console log?

Edited by Khaleesi

15 minutes ago, Dolker123 said:

i run all of them and it lagging i have close too buy all bots on this size and this bot is the only one what not working normal.

Didn't you see what I said above .... ? No need to spam my topic with the same thing

1 hour ago, Dolker123 said:

Can you provide me some more info about what settings you are using?
Maybe a printscreen or post the console log?

Purchased script using it on one of my project accounts. I think the anti-ban needs work. woodcutting yews the mouse should be off the screen 90% of the time. the anti-ban checking friends list when I have only 2-3 friends on account and its checking it every like 3 minutes along with worn equipment neither of those change over 3 minutes. I know its random, but its happening too often. Also checking stats constantly on stats that are irrelevant to the account. level 3 skiller checking combat constantly?

TL;DR: Anti-ban needs work.