Hey guys... i'm in need of your help!

Farmerfish

I created a facebook page recently to showcase my work, art, animation, graphics and website designs. 

I would love it if anyone.. could like my page. 

I won't be spamming you with useless stuff, and maybe you will even enjoy one or two things i post every now and then

Please help me out!

https://www.facebook.com/LoopyFishStudios

i dont know what you mean, but it looks like begging, because when i release a video on youtube, i dont say " It would be awesome if i could get a subscribe and like"

i think you are stupid. correct me if im wrong.

Whenever a very popular youtuber makes a new video, they always say at the end "If you enjoyed it leave a like or a comment, or better yet subscribe" 

i'm not trying to show that i'm doing exactly that, just shutting down the fact that most people do say that.

however, what i'm doing is trying to build up an audience, because how else are you supposed to make a business? by sitting at home and hoping people will suddenly "come across" a page or website with little or no audience? I'm a realist not a dreamer.

no where in this thread have i begged for likes, i literally said "If you enjoy my work maybe leave a like, or just take a look and tell me what you think of it"

that's literally stating that i want to know truthful feedback of my work, not "plz like dis page so i can have famous"

No one starts company without trying to attract attention.

Nice man, just liked it smile.png

Thank you very much for your support :) i'll try not to fill your feed with crap you don't want to see, more like that you enjoy seeing :)

Can't tell if serious or just stupid...

Thanks for backing me up. some people just don't understand the logic of internet traffic.