Maxed pure perm banned

macethaace

I botted 45-99 on my 10 hp pure(1.5hrs botting/1hr break), using the free magic script from here. Cammy Tele for the win! So people who are saying you got banned because you logged into a client are dumb. Bad luck on your part.

what the fuck...? you teleport for xp ? what the fuck? the fuuu what ?? what.. what... ?

Y U NO ALCH , and IF you bot teleporting, Y U NO AUTOCLICK THE TELEPORT OMFG

Stop saying autoclick since thats considered botting dry.png

I'm sure they detect autoclicking faster than a teleporting script.

no.

no.

no. no. no. no.

no.

no. no. no.

just... no

b64.gif

i autoclicked:

99 str

99 atk

99 def

99 hp

99 ranged

99 magic

99 fletching

86 herblore

92 smithing(superheat, takes a LOOONG Ass time)

85 crafting

72 mining

maybe even more, just stfu with saying autoclicking gets u banned, as long as you do it on ORION CLIENT(something ppl forget and autoclick on a bot client, i guess?) you won't get banned.

im 99% sure you didn't even try it.... 

also, don't come whining you got banned because of autoclicking if u botted on osbot a few days ago, cuz the ban wont come from autoclicking, it was from botting.

make a fresh account and start autoclicking, if you get banned i will be VERY surprised, i've made 3 throwaway accs to test and they all reached 99 fletch

oh, and to top it with a cherry, let me add that my main has been banned before, so it already has 1 ban, wouldn't that increase the banrate? autoclicking bannable my ass.

Edited by The Hero of Time

Stop saying autoclick since thats considered botting dry.png

I'm sure they detect autoclicking faster than a teleporting script.

Exactly. Wealth isn't an option to me.... I have tried to make a 10hp pure 2 times auto clicking, and highest i've gotten was lvl 89 magic. ALSO alching for me was 60-65k xp/hr, While Cammy Tele is 80k xp/hr using Extreme Magic free script.

• 2 weeks later...