[HELP] Runescape Will not load at all for me? Paying 07gp For anyone who can help fix

macethaace

Okay, I've been playing osrs for a couple of months now & Last night when i opened my browser & tried to load runescape, It does nothing the browser just times out and says page cannot be displayed, So i tried loading runescape on a proxy and it seems to load? However I really dont want to play rs on a proxy because its full of adverts etc..

I tried re-installing java on 2 of my laptops & 1 computer all of them are un-able to load runescape so it's  not a case of java or my browser, I think it has something to do with my ip address, So i re-started my modem/router to change my IP, and i still cannot load runescape. I am offering a handsome Coin stack to anyone who can help me get back on osrs?

Is it possible i have been ip-banned when I haven't had a ban for botting? Thanks.

You should check your host file.

I might be possible that some kind of malware edited your host file to prevent you from logging in to runescape.

Your host file is located here: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

3400b43a04.png

You can open the hosts file with any text editor like notepad or notepad++

You should check if the host file contains anything like:

127.0.0.1       runescape.com

EDIT: 

It will be very unlikely that it would be the case on all 3 of your computers. Somone could have blocked RS on your router but that is also unlikely. Can you give us more information? Can you load RS on Osbot or the official rs client?

I also never heard from someone getting blocked from the RS site. 

Edited by Xerion

when I click play existing user or try to directly go to a world it just times out my browser, Also osbot does not work it freezes on "Grabbing parameters" , and rs client & osbuddy does not work on all 3 computers, I've looked through my router and there seems to be nothing that blocks runescape.

I've found a method of logging on however, I've downloaded a proxy program called "Hotspot shield" It masks my ip which allows me to load up runescape in my browser, I can then disconnect from hotspot shield and play with my own ip address, but if i was to close the browser I cannot reload it.

Is it possible that i've been ip-banned from connecting to the runescape client?