Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

There was an RS update today, just restart the bot client, should be fine smile.png

Trying to fish tuna/swordies at catherby. I get a full inv. It tries to run my character up white wolf mountain. Not sure where it's trying to go. Buuuuuuuut. I don't think I wanna go that way. Google maps has me fucked up. idk. help.

what he said , it tries to run up white wold mountain for no reason...kinda annoying, shuld add a world hop option to lessen bans...gotten banned 3 times already on accounts in catherby

Posted a quick improvement update for catherby, should be much better in this new version (v0.80) good luck all wink.png update should be live within a few hours or so.

Also, remember guys there are 4 different walking options in the setup window, they are all unique and work differently, if one walking mode isn't efficient enough, there are 3 other walking modes which can work better (depending on fishing/banking location). I added the walking options to make sure there always options and to make sure the script never errors out wink.png

Edited by Czar