Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

I was forced to remove mousekeys option support, it should no longer be there (only 2 other drop systems are there now), don't worry I am adding a new dropping system which allows you to customize its accuracy, reliability and speed ! biggrin.png

As for trial, good luck, I activated 24hrs wink.png

Edited by Czar

I was forced to remove mousekeys option support, it should no longer be there (only 2 other drop systems are there now), don't worry I am adding a new dropping system which allows you to customize its accuracy, reliability and speed ! biggrin.png

As for trial, good luck, I activated 24hrs wink.png

Is the new dropping system going to be in the next update? 

And

Is the error where the script just idles after filling an inventory going to be fixed soon? (just wondering so I can switch fish)

Edit:

Short trout proggy

6897756.png

Edited by Grizzmudo
  • Like 1

hey for some reason it gets stuck at fishing guild on the dock with full inventory of sharks and just kind of stands there, then logs out when it hasnt dont anything for awhile, logs back in and stands there again. i dont know what is wrong with it but some times i check on it and its doing that. also if you could fix how it logs out all the time, you can fix that by just making it do something like click the fish spot again or something like that.

• Like 1

You can use the scripts at any time, even same time, don't worry :D

OSBot rules = free members can run 2 bot tabs same time, and vip have unlimited bot tabs (bot tabs as in, how many bots/rs accounts you can bot on at the same time)

As for the dropping system, yes it will be added in the next update, try backup drop if the normal drop isn't up to standard, just until I release this new dropping system in the coming version :D

As for fishing guild, a quick update regarding banking has been placed to improve the walking system, thanks for the feedback guys, good luck ! :D

Hey, i'm powerfishing salmon in barb village, and the bot seems to get stuck dropping sometimes.

The mouse is just hovering on one fish and it's not doing anything.

It seems like it's taking too long to recover for it to be part of antiban, so i'm posting this just as a heads up if you wanna check it out.

Also had the same problem with other locations/fish.

Don't know if anyone else has already reported this.

Edited by Huzaifa125

Hey, i'm powerfishing salmon in barb village, and the bot seems to get stuck dropping sometimes.

The mouse is just hovering on one fish and it's not doing anything.

It seems like it's taking too long to recover for it to be part of antiban, so i'm posting this just as a heads up if you wanna check it out.

Also had the same problem with other locations/fish.

Don't know if anyone else has already reported this.

I'm powerfishing trouts/salmon at north ardy w/ no problems, are you using backup drop?

I'm powerfishing trouts/salmon at north ardy w/ no problems, are you using backup drop?

Nope, no backup drop.

This doesn't happen very often and the script does end up recovering, so I didn't feel the need to use backup drop.

Although now i'm considering trying out backup drop just to see if this problem persists.

Nope, no backup drop.

This doesn't happen very often and the script does end up recovering, so I didn't feel the need to use backup drop.

Although now i'm considering trying out backup drop just to see if this problem persists.

You should try backup drop. It's the best one, in my opinion.

Hello, im having a problem testing the trial, a random mage appers at Drayor and always kill me =/

You should get your combat level higher, so the wizards won't attack you.

I believe the formula is double the monster's level + 1 for them to stop automatically attacking you.

So for a level 7 dark wizard, 7*2+1=15.