Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

487 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Banking works everywhere in my latest update. Just tested in catherby, karamja, draynor and fishing guild. All locations use the same code so it works everywhere.

If you are having problems with osbot 2.3.29, try osbot 2.3.28, and vice versa.

UFCLfml.png

^ As of 2/21/2015 ( 10 minutes ago )

Edited by Czar

now it is 2.4, but im dissapointed... started script at karamja and it started walking all way to lumby to shrimp fishing spot... script kinda messed up...

Did you choose the lobster option?

aCDJRkz.png

Lobster fishing works.. I tried to fish and I don't have 40 fishing, but it still works

Edited by Czar

Dude you still need to tell us why Karamaja Banking doesn't work its the whole purpose why I bought your script. and paid for VIP

It works, the script was just updated to version 2.5. Just make sure you are using the latest client and selecting the correct options. In the future, explain why it doesn't work in detail, so I can fix it immediately.

I'm using 2.3.29 client, What it does it after a full inver runs to the sailor, stands still at one spot. Unless i right click the sailor to pay fees your bot doesn't do it himself, kinda takes the point out of buying a bot. what is the 2.4 thing youre on about because when i load the bot the watermakr states perfectifsher 2.5 already. 

im also selecting "Lobsters" > Karamaja > Banking > Stop at 99 fishing. 

Edited by Aztech386

I'm using 2.3.29 client, What it does it after a full inver runs to the sailor, stands still at one spot. Unless i right click the sailor to pay fees your bot doesn't do it himself, kinda takes the point out of buying a bot. what is the 2.4 thing youre on about because when i load the bot the watermakr states perfectifsher 2.5 already. 

Alright I will verify, and push another update. ETA ~30 minutes.

It works, the script was just updated to version 2.5. Just make sure you are using the latest client and selecting the correct options. In the future, explain why it doesn't work in detail, so I can fix it immediately.

My options are above.

Alright I will verify, and push another update. ETA ~30 minutes.

also when he tried to deposit the item he doesn't even select any options... such as "All" it gets stuck here also unless i manually click it

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO