Tanner & Crafter

liverare

Normal players (or at least I) click to move within the vicinity of the trader (usually 5--7 tiles), then trade. Nothing bot-like about it.

Actually, adding the ability to tan cowhide would be easy enough. But if you wanted to craft it... :/

dude add the ability to tan cow hide but not to craft it

• Like 1

theres a problem with the tanner in which after a little while when it trades the tanner man and its on the screen to choose what you want to tan it just stops working, the script is still running but its not clicking or moving at all, its just stuck. I have to click tan all for the bot to get back to working. Impossible to bot without babysitting when this happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Not high on my list of priorities, but I'll get around to it...eventually. Thanks for the report.

i know why and ill tell you so you can change it quick. I just noticed it in my script too lol

Dragon hide name has changed. 

from green d-leather to green dragon leather. Thats all so fix that it only change the name of the dragons type.

Because I'm super lazy and have a bad tendency to not get around to update old scripts. ...But fine. I'm editing it now.

[EDIT]

Added. Get back to me if you get any errors. You can tan cowhides (and snakehides), you cannot craft any leather/hard leather items.

Bro why not allow option to craft leather items? I can't even use this script because my crafting is nowhere near high enough for dragonhide lol

Liverare was saying not to add option to craft cowhide because his paid script did that, but he no longer supports his script, and he doesn't even update it :/. His thread got locked too...

If he adds support I'd be willing to get his script, but it doesn't look likely

Edit: seen ur paragraph in original post. Sigh so depressing man :(. I really wished you did this, but at the end I guess its your decision.

Edited by Umz

• 3 weeks later...