Tanner & Crafter

liverare

Why does the tanner not work? I just bought this and it doesnt even work...very frustrating

Error in bot executor!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/osbot/rs07/utility/Area
    at com.liverare.isolated_tanner_and_crafter.scripts.tanner_and_crafter.b.NuL.<clinit>(v:223)
    at com.liverare.isolated_tanner_and_crafter.scripts.tanner_and_crafter.c.Prn.b(qb:479)
    at com.liverare.isolated_tanner_and_crafter.scripts.tanner_and_crafter.c.aUX.i(pb:217)
    at com.liverare.isolated_tanner_and_crafter.scripts.tanner_and_crafter.c.aUX.i(pb:164)
    at com.liverare.isolated_tanner_and_crafter.scripts.tanner_and_crafter.Main.onLoop(gb:45)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(bg:132)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.osbot.rs07.utility.Area
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(ClassLoader.java:530)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
    at org.osbot.coM1.loadClass(po:200)
    ... 7 more

• Like 1

Why does the tanner not work? I just bought this and it doesnt even work...very frustrating

Error in bot executor!

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/osbot/rs07/utility/Area

at com.liverare.isolated_tanner_and_crafter.scripts.tanner_and_crafter.b.NuL.<clinit>(v:223)

at com.liverare.isolated_tanner_and_crafter.scripts.tanner_and_crafter.c.Prn.b(qb:479)

at com.liverare.isolated_tanner_and_crafter.scripts.tanner_and_crafter.c.aUX.i(pb:217)

at com.liverare.isolated_tanner_and_crafter.scripts.tanner_and_crafter.c.aUX.i(pb:164)

at com.liverare.isolated_tanner_and_crafter.scripts.tanner_and_crafter.Main.onLoop(gb:45)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(bg:132)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.osbot.rs07.utility.Area

at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(ClassLoader.java:530)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)

at org.osbot.coM1.loadClass(po:200)

... 7 more

One small API change yet to make slipped by me. o_o I've made the necessary changes and synced it with OSBot, it should work soon enough. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by liverare
  • Like 1

Your script still doesnt work lol 

Yeah and now I understand why. The script is correct, however my dependency folder (a folder which is shared across all of my scripts), contains content that is not. This means that Tanner & Crafter was using resources that it doesn't even need, and because I haven't updated the API for that, the errors occur. Thanks for informing me!

Can i have a trial please?

Once my script works again (next compile, should be soon), then I'll activate it. :)

• Chris locked this topic