Tanner & Crafter

liverare

• 2 weeks later...

ended up just buying the script yesterday.smile.png

seems dece enough im only using it for tanning hides though... the paint doesnt seem to be working for me sad.png

when i have antiban enabled i ended up being logged. not too sure on this though. might of just been my internet at time and a coincidence that when i turned antiban off it solved it? i'll check it out later.

it often clicks on the npcs and then waits a while before right clicking and selecting the option. 

either way its worth the money, probably should mention i've used it to tan around 12k hides so far happy.png

Edited by Fluttershy

ended up just buying the script yesterday.smile.png

seems dece enough im only using it for tanning hides though... the paint doesnt seem to be working for me sad.png

when i have antiban enabled i ended up being logged. not too sure on this though. might of just been my internet at time and a coincidence that when i turned antiban off it solved it? i'll check it out later.

it often clicks on the npcs and then waits a while before right clicking and selecting the option. 

either way its worth the money, probably should mention i've used it to tan around 12k hides so far happy.png

Well now I just feel silly. I thought I had already sorted the paint out lol. I had to disable it at an earlier point due to an image loading problem with the SDN. I will get around to sorting this, thanks for the report!

Also, I cannot understand why the antiban would be an issue, because it's using OSBot's very own antiban system. There's possibly a flaw on their end, so I perhaps need to create my own if that's the case. It might just be lag; I lagged a hell of a lot yesterday.

As for the delayed clicking...yeah. The methods I used for interacting are supplied by OSBot themselves, of which tends to misclick on occasions. However, if I try to compensate for this by reducing that wait, the bot will continuously try to interact with the NPC.

Here's the scenario outcomes:

1. With the wait, if you fail to interact with the NPC, you end up waiting a bit before hopefully interacting with it successfully a second time.
  2. Without the wait, if you fail to interact with the NPC, you do re-interact with the NPC instantly. However, if you did interact with the NPC the first time and there's no wait, the bot may attempt to re-interact with the NPC, but the interaction is obstructed by the tanning shop interface. Because that interface consumes the whole screen, the bot is unable to 'close' the interface before re-engaging with the shop owner. That action in and of itself would be redundant.

The wait is a fail-safe mechanism to ensure the bot doesn't exhibit the latter scenario outcome. I of course fully understand this isn't enough, so I do need to write my own that's a little more accurate. Or I will simply left-click the NPC and have the bot streamline through the dialogue using the number pad. This will be safer as the chat dialogue interface doesn't consume the entire screen.

Also, sorry for not responding to your trial request. If you request a refund, I can sort you out with a trial. :)

• Like 1

Well now I just feel silly. I thought I had already sorted the paint out lol. I had to disable it at an earlier point due to an image loading problem with the SDN. I will get around to sorting this, thanks for the report!

Also, I cannot understand why the antiban would be an issue, because it's using OSBot's very own antiban system. There's possibly a flaw on their end, so I perhaps need to create my own if that's the case. It might just be lag; I lagged a hell of a lot yesterday.

As for the delayed clicking...yeah. The methods I used for interacting are supplied by OSBot themselves, of which tends to misclick on occasions. However, if I try to compensate for this by reducing that wait, the bot will continuously try to interact with the NPC.

Here's the scenario outcomes:

1. With the wait, if you fail to interact with the NPC, you end up waiting a bit before hopefully interacting with it successfully a second time.
  2. Without the wait, if you fail to interact with the NPC, you do re-interact with the NPC instantly. However, if you did interact with the NPC the first time and there's no wait, the bot may attempt to re-interact with the NPC, but the interaction is obstructed by the tanning shop interface. Because that interface consumes the whole screen, the bot is unable to 'close' the interface before re-engaging with the shop owner. That action in and of itself would be redundant.

The wait is a fail-safe mechanism to ensure the bot doesn't exhibit the latter scenario outcome. I of course fully understand this isn't enough, so I do need to write my own that's a little more accurate. Or I will simply left-click the NPC and have the bot streamline through the dialogue using the number pad. This will be safer as the chat dialogue interface doesn't consume the entire screen.

Also, sorry for not responding to your trial request. If you request a refund, I can sort you out with a trial. smile.png

daym thanks for the detailed response hahah

it's cool about the refund and trial request. i actually ended up purchasing it before you had even logged in to see the trial request. happy.png

i'll enable the antiban again soon and check it out, i think it might of just been on myside tbh, but either way i'll let you know. smile.png

once the paint gets sorted  out i'll try get you a decent progress report tongue.png

• Like 1

What are the requeriments for a trial?

You've met them. Trial done. :)

could you possibly add the option to do multiple dhides pls?

like im lazy asf... and have 5k green and 5k blue i need to tan, it'd be sweet if i didn't have to restart, y'know. biggrin.png

haha its cool if not, i can live without it happy.png

I'll see what I can do.

• Chris locked this topic