Looking for 1-a few people!

Wrecks

PLEASE FILL THIS OUT FIRST

3r3L4LU.jpg

Anyone interested in making twins, looking for 1 - a few people to make twins with, not like same name and all that unless you want to do something like that i dont really care, just looking to make a new a pure and wondering if anyone wants to level and get the same stats and shit plus have a questing buddy.

I will also stream the shit, and basically we will become bffs and shit cause im probably teh greatest person in the world..

WHAT YOU GAIN! A SICK ASS ACCOUNT, A SICK ASS FRIEND, FAME, BITCHES, LOVE, A LAMBO, MO BITCHES, AND OFC COCO QwPha8E.png

doge.png

im serious tho

skype me: mobbinx

or inbox me

Edited by Wrecks

3r3L4LU.jpg

Anyone interested in making twins, looking for 1 - a few people to make twins with, not like same name and all that unless you want to do something like that i dont really care, just looking to make a new a pure and wondering if anyone wants to level and get the same stats and shit plus have a questing buddy.

I will also stream the shit, and basically we will become bffs and shit cause im probably teh greatest person in the world..

WHAT YOU GAIN! A SICK ASS ACCOUNT, A SICK ASS FRIEND, FAME, BITCHES, LOVE, A LAMBO, MO BITCHES, AND OFC COCO QwPha8E.png

doge.png

im serious tho

or inbox me

yes

• Like 1

3r3L4LU.jpg

doge.png

im serious tho

or inbox me

HowAboutNO.jpg