Logical's AIO services | Powerleveling | Questing | Minigames |

Pecman

yJO5mjZ.png

Another big order complete in a timely manner smile.png - service purchaser requested I leave a few thousand XP.

4c0294fd8a.png

Never experienced such professionalism from a powerlevel order in any service I've bought from. Cashew is not only an amazing powerleveler, but an utterly dedicated person who is more than willing to do anything to keep the customer satisfied. Cashew did not only provide me frequent updates including screenshots, but was able to do a painful order consisting of a very slow xp/hour rate. Despite all this, Cashew did not once respond in anger, yet friendly and kindly. Furthermore, Cashew manages to live into the role of each order he gets, in the very specific account he will do what is told to him, whether it be to not respond to anyone or be social whilst actually doing the order. An example here could be, whilst completing my order, Cashew got me into a very friendly clan, gain amazing reputation and be acknowledged among others. For that, I truly thank him and Aziz for providing the service.

• Like 2

Never experienced such professionalism from a powerlevel order in any service I've bought from. Cashew is not only an amazing powerleveler, but an utterly dedicated person who is more than willing to do anything to keep the customer satisfied. Cashew did not only provide me frequent updates including screenshots, but was able to do a painful order consisting of a very slow xp/hour rate. Despite all this, Cashew did not once respond in anger, yet friendly and kindly. Furthermore, Cashew manages to live into the role of each order he gets, in the very specific account he will do what is told to him, whether it be to not respond to anyone or be social whilst actually doing the order. An example here could be, whilst completing my order, Cashew got me into a very friendly clan, gain amazing reputation and be acknowledged among others. For that, I truly thank him and Aziz for providing the service.

I truly thank you for your generous feedback of our service. If you ever need anything else just let us know.

• Like 2

need a good few quests doing easy ones. just too lazy to do them would rather pay in a bundle for a discount if possible add me on skype live:aoaa1deff

Speaking currently.