[130+ FB's] Jamez 07 Services Thread![Competitive Prices] [Quests/Void/Pleveling]g

Jamez

Order form:

What Order do you need : firecape

Will you fb me/vouch on thread? : yeah sure

did you add me on skype?: yep

Contact @Acerd for fcapes , atm im not doing any :/

hes the cheapest around http://osbot.org/forum/topic/106436-acerds-incestuous-fire-caping-service-cheapest/

Edited by Jamez

• 2 weeks later...
Order form:

What Order do you need : 56 strength to 80 and 72 range to 85

Will you fb me/vouch on thread? : yes definitely If I'm not scammed out of 60mill.

did you add me on skype?: yes

Still worried. I see all the FB and what not so trusting with 60mill on the account to get me these levels and for the service. Have pics of stats and bank before service has been started so will upload a post with pics when service is finished to verify Jamez service is legit or not. Taking a chance. Hope he pulls through (Not meaning any disrespect of course). *EDIT* traded over 55mill for the service. Passed on acc details. Hope to hear of some nice progress in a day or so, then I can also breath a sigh of relief smile.png

*Edit* It's been 2 days now and the leveling is coming along nicely. I can relieve now. Not so anxious anymore now that I have seen the progress! I'll update again once service is complete. Jamez's service so far is legit as they come.

Edited by whycantiregister

What Order do you need : 56-70 Agility

Will you fb me/vouch on thread? : Yes

Did you add me on skype?: Yes already aranged. Was hoping to have started by now but you must be busy. I will be re-available to pay and begin the process On October 11 at about 11pm EST

Just finished my order of 56-70 agil. Took about 3 days and didnt need bank pin. Lookin good :)

Edited by Hashtag Sk00n

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...