Botting as a whole

golf

Hey guys! So I've been botting on this game since around the time of the release and I have to say, the bot detection has greatly increased over the year and a half. So I recently finally got banned on my main about 2 months ago. I took a little break because I had no intentions on working my way up again but of course, I made a new account and started my journey to become maxed again. Literally after 3 hours of botting I got permanently banned. So I thought to myself.. ehh what the heck, maybe I was botting in an obvious location. I create another account and start botting on it. I'd say I botted only about 6-7 hours. I logged out for the night and woke up to my surprise.. I was permanently banned on that account too! Is it impossible to bot anymore? Can someone give me some tips besides the obvious one "Dont bot"? Thanks guys and maybe you're having the same issue.

Edited by golf

If you bot a account fresh from its creation you are not likely to last long before getting banned. If I was you I would just do some quests to make it look like you are actually playing the account before you bot on it. Use different breaks and change what you are botting etc etc. If you don't want to lose the account then don't bot on it is the best advice I can give you. If you are finding that your accounts are getting banned then your IP may be flagged and you might want to look into getting a proxy. GL :)

If you bot a account fresh from its creation you are not likely to last long before getting banned. If I was you I would just do some quests to make it look like you are actually playing the account before you bot on it. Use different breaks and change what you are botting etc etc. If you don't want to lose the account then don't bot on it is the best advice I can give you. If you are finding that your accounts are getting banned then your IP may be flagged and you might want to look into getting a proxy. GL smile.png

Yeah Ive got a vpn I just havent used it in so long. Ill just turn it on when I am botting. Thanks for the help!

Edited by golf

Osbot is a fucking awful client. I can bot all night on other clients, just Osbot is bad...

I know I look like a faggot, but just don't bot... I am sorry to comment that but I just have to say it. BOTTING IS HELL.

Botting is easy; I got 99 fletching last month. How? Don't fucking use Osbot. It's trash. Every other client works, ever other client keeps you unbanned.