banned at catherby

dasizzler

quit with these stupid fucking rumors. Everyday is banday

Oh I'm sorry I have offended you. Everyday is ban day, and every day is patch day, but generally speaking bans occur on Mondays and patches/ninjafix occur on Thursdays. That is why the bugging community HATE Thursdays because they do not know if their bugs will or will not work anymore.

• Like 1

quit with these stupid fucking rumors. Everyday is banday

It's not a rumor I have a double agent working for me in the Jagex industry and he informs me of what is going on. He told me a couple weeks ago that Monday's are ban days because everybody is grumpy on Mondays so they have to get their grumpiness some how, and what's better than catching bots.

It's not a rumor I have a double agent working for me in the Jagex industry and he informs me of what is going on. He told me a couple weeks ago that Monday's are ban days because everybody is grumpy on Mondays so they have to get their grumpiness some how, and what's better than catching bots.

Seems legit..

• Like 1

Oh I'm sorry I have offended you. Everyday is ban day, and every day is patch day, but generally speaking bans occur on Mondays and patches/ninjafix occur on Thursdays. That is why the bugging community HATE Thursdays because they do not know if their bugs will or will not work anymore.

Ehh sry didnt mean to be harsh but I just find it aggravating when people try to offer excuses as to why someone may have been banned.

The reason is that the client and/or Script patterns here are detectable. Sure they might hand em out more on Mondays but they dont' need employees to find us, and they don't need a special day either.