What happens after first offence ban?

Christian

I was recently banned a couple days ago, and I am curious how they monitor my account more closely. If I botted more conservatively could I get away with botting once again? Maybe I should retire botting on my account? I have gotten some pretty badass skill levels over the last month and I really would like to continue gaining levels.

The best way to think about this is to imagine how you would feel if your account got perma banned. If you would be devastated then perhaps it's best to play legit with it for now? There is always a chance of being banned. A way to make the likelihood of you getting banned less, is to use premium scripts and to use them for smaller, more human-like increments of time. 

i got my main perma banned with 7 99s. Haha, I was just curious, Runescape is a materialistic game, everything can be bought with time or money. I just like saving time and money. Thank you for the replies, they were helpful!

Something as a side note, I have only been banned on osbot since I have been trying botting platforms. I have tried all the bots out there and its only the osbot ones that got me banned, I found that funny. I love the community so I can't stay away haha.