the most boring movie you'll ever see

The Hero of Time

Under the Skin

Okay, first, let me explain.

The movie has very long scenes, no camera movement, also throughout the entire movie, you dont know what the fuck is happening, and nothing is happening, it is literally watching someone drive a car or something, you dont get it and its not exciting at all(movies do not have to be exciting, they can be mysterious, or all kinds of other things)

also, the comments on IMDB are sooo true, and they even made me LoL (literally) 

this is the best review ever, and soo accurate(seriously)

ad02002b42.png

I really did think people were playing with their mobile phones, i seriously think people did.

b9a76e5700.png

2dd372fafa.png

Edited by The Hero of Time

WHEN I SAW THE THREAD TITLE THIS MOVIE CAME TO MIND INSTANTLY.

And then I clicked thread and boom. So yeah, it's probably the worse movie I've seen in my entire life plus the ending made me want to rope + chair myself.

I think the producers just through a bunch of autistic kids in a room and gave them pencil and paper.

WHEN I SAW THE THREAD TITLE THIS MOVIE CAME TO MIND INSTANTLY.

And then I clicked thread and boom. So yeah, it's probably the worse movie I've seen in my entire life plus the ending made me want to rope + chair myself.

I think the producers just through a bunch of autistic kids in a room and gave them pencil and paper.

that sounds so accurate

just because you laugh does not make it a good movie...

yes it does.